Sign in to follow this  
chickenbandit

1.7.1 PSA: Man the fuck up, little girlies

Last night I installed 1.7.1. My first life was tough, and I died quickly. Did I complain? No, I manned the fuck up and on my next life I found camo, and remington with flashlight, a sidearm, and butt tons of ammo/medicine/food/etc. And then I went and fully repaired a vehicle.

All the while people were complaining in global chat (sadly this server still had that enabled) that the game was now "impossible." I'm telling you the same thing I told them: Man the fuck up. Losers cry, winners grab life by the balls and make it work for them. The flashlights don't make it impossible, the lack of gamma exploit doesn't make it impossible, YOU (and only you) make it impossible.

The new patch is not "impossible" or "too hard," you're just too soft.

TL;DR

Man the fuck up!

Um.

Okay?

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with that friendly attitude.

Is it any harder than before? No. You just have to run now.

1.7.1 = retard_running_mode.

I agree.

So sick of seeing all the noobs cry about how the game is too hard.

The vast, silent majority loves the difficulty increase. They are silent because they love it and are too busy playing :)

Um.

Okay?

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with that friendly attitude.

I'm telling the people who cry, or who can't be bothered to look up the keybind for the flashlight, or who are mad that their gamma exploit is gone, that they've been playing wrong this whole time and that they are the single greatest barrier to their own success in DayZ.

I like how 15 threads a minute are created discussing exact same topic when there should only be two.

I like 1.7.1.

I hate 1.7.1.