seaweeduk

ZeroSurvival.Com | New UK Private Hive | Simple Whitelisting | Forum Stats | Custom guns buildings and code without a mod download

Hi guys, I'm hoping the forums might help generate some interest in the new community we've started building at http://www.ZeroSurvival.com please check our website to see all of the custom features included in our server currently.

The main features for the lazy are:

• No mod downloads
  • Custom weather - no fog ever! Rain also occurs less frequently than usual
  • Custom debug monitor which even shows FPS
  • Custom loot tables (no double barrelled shotguns or crossbows, no as50's, also L115's, L85s, AK107's and G36C's are present in barracks and crash sites)
  • Custom Helicopter crash site loot (soon with different varieties of site)
  • Random weapon crate drops
  • Over 60 custom buildings placed in the 3d editor
  • Loads of vehicles (150+) including non vanilla ones
  • New vehicle spawn points
  • Permanent daytime (nights are coming once we lock the moonlight to a high value)

We had a strong user base for our server of around 20-40 people at peak UK hours before white-listing and an IP/Port change have caused the numbers to drop back down to their current levels.

We are now rebuilding and improving from scratch, after programming a custom white-listing application, and making further server enhancements. We have a player referral system on the way too so if you refer a new player to the server your backpack will be upgraded for a month. We will also be moving to dedicated hardware in the near future.

We have our white-listing in place so that all is needed is a forum account, you will also notice from our forums we are going to be doing cool things with stats etc using this account.

Feedback is appreciated I hope to see some of you in game soon :)

37.130.229.228:3238 / http://www.ZeroSurvival.com

Edited by seaweed

Awesome server, great people, fair and honest admins.

Dont forget to check your game stats!

1zx8nt2.jpg

We saw a lot of fresh logins yesterday, don't know if that was all from here or also http://www.reddit.com/r/dayzservers but we appreciate the extra traffic and hope everyone had fun. See you all in game soon hopefully :)

Edited by seaweed

Great server, admins are friendly and helpful but will blow your head off given half a chance lol. Love the custom buildings(Barracks, Fire hall @ NEA, Market @ Kamenka, Fire hall @ Berezino, among others) custom loot/vehicles and many more fun little add-ons. I hear they will be going the dedicated server route soon so they'll likely be running multiple maps and probably even a wasteland server as well from what I hear. They also have fun server events from time to time("Survivor Games"-type event most recently). Currently the server is a bit dead so it's perfect for bambis :)