Sign in to follow this  
____ (DayZ)

AU #500 mojo

AU #500 mojo Dayz

Time New Zealand 1/3/13 between 9:40pm and 9:50pm

sombody put DMR + mags into my inventory. Along with morphine map and a few other items. my friend said the same thing happend to him - we were on same server same time.

I came on that same server just a acouple of days ago there were bodies and vehicles everywhere, I killed a bandit at the Balota AF he had one of every weapon in his inventory thought it was a bit weird so I hid the body. then I log in yesterday and as I'm spawwning in a Heli with a minigun spawned in on top of me and blasted the crap out of me. After I respawned in Elctro I wanted to run to cherno where the chopper killed me so I could get my gear back and all the sudden I started doing handstands and dancing around and couldn't stop. This was one of my favorite servers but it's just getting ruined.

Playing on this server last night, I spawned in and found myself in what use to be a barn it had been levled to the ground next to me there was a body. I took the opurtunity to loot it. It had a Lee enf and some basic stuff I then started to walk away when instantly my legs broke and I was dead. WARNING!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS SERVER!!!!! The opening message basically tells hackers they are welcome but asks thme to leave regualr players alone, which they obviously do not.