Sign in to follow this  
robotpenguin

Do you feel bad about taking things from other people's tents?

Just think like another person with your tent, Chances are if you had a tent stashed and someone found it, they would take your stuff, so if you find a tent, you should take their things. Their fault for not hiding the tent as well as they could :D

No.I get an orgasm when good things are in. I take what i can and need. To be honest, sometimes i destroy the tent after that. It depends on my mood. Sry.

Edited by TheTanteTerror
  • Like 1

No.I get an orgasm when good things are in. I take what i can and need. To be honest, sometimes i destroy the tent after that. It depends on my mood. Sry.

i was with you till you said 'sry'

• Like 1

I do not want to seem quite so bad ^^ But you are right. I have to be honest! I edited the first^^

Edited by TheTanteTerror
  • Like 1

I remember I found plenty of tents in a hanger at a airfield and took some cooked meat, a silenced pistol, some new clothing, and a ALICE backpack, I believe. I also remember finding a tent in a forest, and one on a hill and taking some stuff that was in them. I didn't really feel bad because, for all I know, the owners could've been bandits. Plus, they had plenty of food and drinks anyway, so I didn't really care at the time. :P

If someone placed a bunch of tents a few feet away from barracks at NWAF they clearly did not care if anyone found them.

Well, some people are intimidated by the NWAF and might probably stay away due to it being a high value target.

Well I don't feel that bad about it. Since I don't like killing people for their loot or just to kill them, raiding people's tents is how I get good gear. I mean I'm letting them live and I generally leave something in their tent like food and or drinks.

Nope. I will take what I want and be on my way. Although if I know the guys whose tents they are are assholes I will destroy them and maybe leave a coule bear traps around for good measure. If I don't know them I'll just rob them and leave.

i dont feel bad at all, but would usually leave something like cooked meat, morphine or blood bags. Left 3 mountian dew in someones tent after finding 4 of them after a restart

I don't have a problem stealing from tents, but if it's just regular supplies and weapons, I don't take anything so I can keep checking the tent until something better appears. The only NVGs I ever got in Dayz were found in a tent, so I keep hoping to find another pair one day.

If it's a lone tent, I'll take a peek and if I need anything I'll take it or sometimes I'll trade supplies. However, if I find a camp with multiple tents/vehicles I become ruthless. I take what I want, destroy the vehicles, take the remaining one, flatten the tents, and drive away. It's the single best way for a solo player to deal a major blow to a clan or group.

If I don't need anything I'll just mark the tent on my map, and walk away.