Secital

Deleted Thread!

[NEW MAP: Taviana!]

Hello! Welcome, our server is hosted in Salt Lake, UT. [Western America] DALLAS, TX it's a 50 slot server and doesn't have a lot of rules.

All style of game-play is allowed, except hackers -i keel yew.

SERVER IP: 173.193.48.137:3034

-100 Cars+ Including 8 Helicopters, 6 Boats, Quite a few SUV (More custom vehicles will be coming)

-50 Player slots

-All Day server

-Custom Loadout

-4 active admins

-Anti Hacks

-Crash Sites

-Carepackages

-Veteran Difficulty

-Cross Hairs:ON

-3rd Person:ON

-Death Messages:ON

-Side Chat:ON

We're looking for active players who are generally nice people [Who cares if you're a bandit]

PVP is encouraged and Hackers/exploiters will be banned [Admins are usually on through out the day/night]

-Secital, see you soon!

[Edit: We're looking for two people to join the admins on our base, you'd be able to use equipment and vehicles]

We have moved thread as we have moved locations and servers. This will no longer be updated.

Edited by Secital
  • Like 3

We have moved to Dallas, TX

Edited by Secital
  • Like 1

We're wondering if we should get a whitelist for people, if you could leave some feedback it would be helpful. What would you like to see in this server? More custom vehicles etc? Tell me below!

Thank you.

• Like 1

This Server is well recommended I have been playing quite a bit and have had plenty of support. There are plenty of vehicles, but it needs some more customization.

In response to your question about white listing i think you should have this so that we can have some regular people online.

• Like 1

This Server is well recommended I have been playing quite a bit and have had plenty of support. There are plenty of vehicles, but it needs some more customization.

In response to your question about white listing i think you should have this so that we can have some regular people online.

Thank you, yes we should be able to add more customization and we'll look into a whitelist if more people would like that.

We're going to have a thing were two people who play our server can play with the admins and live on their base :)

• Like 1

Looking for players/teams so we could maybe have some action and battles going on.

been playing this server for past 2 hours so far! admins on whole time. great experience so far!

bump!

• Like 1

Hi I just downloaded DayZ and I am gonna play it tomorrow, this server looks great and I would love to give it a try. Also is there still positions to be with admins? If there is count me in

• Like 1

Hi I just downloaded DayZ and I am gonna play it tomorrow, this server looks great and I would love to give it a try. Also is there still positions to be with admins? If there is count me in

There are still positions available to play with admins :)

• Like 1

93% Dowloading ArmA 2, already dowloaded ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead and DayZ commander. This will be my first time playing DayZ so it would be cool to hook up with the admins. By the way my specs on my laptop are:

i5-3210m 2.5GHz

Nvidia GeForce GT650m 2.0GB DDR3

8GB DDR3 1600MHz

Thank you, yes we should be able to add more customization and we'll look into a whitelist if more people would like that.

We're going to have a thing were two people who play our server can play with the admins and live on their base :)

Me!

93% Dowloading ArmA 2, already dowloaded ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead and DayZ commander. This will be my first time playing DayZ so it would be cool to hook up with the admins. By the way my specs on my laptop are:

i5-3210m 2.5GHz

Nvidia GeForce GT650m 2.0GB DDR3

8GB DDR3 1600MHz

Hey dude! You sure can play with us, we'll teach you stuff if you're not sure on what to do etc. If you have skype we usually have a big group convo so it's easier to communicate :)

• Like 1

Were do I write the server ip on commander?

Write it under "favorites" It'll work there

We've now added a couple more REPAIRED vehicles around the coast and a few more helicopters as we don't want to many of you walking :)

Any custom weapons/guns anyone is looking for? Post below and I'll try and add them :) Thanks.

Looking for more teams to join, epic battles need to be done.

Hi Secital, I think u should host events for ur server that way it would be more fun and even popular! I think it would be cool to have events such as; Devils Castle raid, where the admins take control of Devils Castle and the players have to team up to take out the admins, and the admins have like snipers and L85's! Also there could be a convoy of Admins in a area that the players had to kill! Hope you take these Ideas to mind and mabye use them? Anywhey great server and thanks for letting me take some supplys eventhough I can't drive away in the UAZ hope to play with u again I had fun! From Harvey ;)

Also u could make it into a team deathmatch event where 2teams (picked out of players and Admins) fight each other from either sides of Cherno?

Also there could be a Admin camp that players had to raid! Hope these ideas are helpful! I wish I was an Admin.

As said above we will host competitions like convoy kill and castle raid, more info soon!