Genki Dama

I rage quit.. I'm so sorry rocket T_T

EDIT: Lol people thumbs downing haha, quit funny seeing the hardcore fantards do it

EDIT 2: For those say no wonder im being followed. At the start I was already being followed and there was no way to escape without shooting. :/

Comment from Youtube:

ur not even attempting to sneak. what do you expect?

There is no point attempting when you have already aggro a zed and it's following you noob and and also the gun fire attract more so again there was no point

Comment from Youtube:

ur not even attempting to sneak. what do you expect?

There is no point attempting when you have already aggro a zed and it's following you noob and and also the gun fire attract more so again there was no point

so why not try to gather up all you could, lead them in to the back of the hanger then make a run for it?

You ran into the warehouse with the hoard, killed them. But, then you proceeded to sprint outside standing up, the fuck? Did you expect them not to see you running around in front of them?

Crouch, walk, don't be in such a fucking hurry to alert more when you kill the ones after you.

Son' date=' I am well and truly dissapoint. Someone needs to learn how to sneak, or atleast use a quite gun (aka pistol)

[/quote']

watch my other episode, im far more cautious, this was a fun little side thing to do, while I let other videos to render out.

You ran into the warehouse with the hoard' date=' killed them. But, then you proceeded to sprint outside standing up, the fuck? Did you expect them not to see you running around in front of them?

Crouch, walk, don't be in such a fucking hurry to alert more when you kill the ones after you.

[/quote']

this.

If 1 zed is on to you then run out of town, shoot it, and then come back to look for bandages. It takes forever to bleed out you dumb bitch.

You must be some special kind of dumbass, it's very simple go prone when your in a city or town. Don't.. run around firing a AK expecting not to aggro a horde of zombies. If you were somewhat intelligent you would use a pistol, run inside, run out into the nearby forest. Learn how to play.

Hey man. Just mouse over all the dead zombies while mouse scrolling.. you get the "gear" "hide body" "primary weapon" options up.. AND when a zombie has something on him (and I havent seen them carry more than 1 item ever) you will get that as a "pick up [item]" i.e. BANDAGES :)

surest way to get a bandage in a slaughter.. dont go looking for them on the ground.. and i guess.. especially not in an industrial building..

You dont suck :)

to the OP. You do realise that if you would have gone prone in the building you would have gone "invisible" and the zed would start walking away right?

How did you not try this at first when you installed the patch? It was in the patch notes, you'ld not be seen inside and you could hide from them.

The video was noobish..Its like 1 zombie that was chasing you..

I don't get it if the video was supposed to be funny or a fake rage quit..

Firing an AK and running around full speed.

Not expecting to get aggro.

Right.

Ha ha well i got original quote from YT comments "You ran around like some dumb bitch having her first period."