Sign in to follow this  
markey14

Looking for some cool players to come join my Private Hive Server

Im am the owner and admin of the server and am looking for some cool players to join

We accept noobs and if you have any questions just feel free to ask on the server about the game

Server ip: 70.34.195.90:2302

• 40 Players
  • Max vehicles including 4 choppers
  • Regular
  • Side chat is enabled
  • Database rollbacks if a hacker messes things up.

The server is day and night but, has tons of vehicles at the airfields and lots of barracks at the airfields.

We do not tolerate hackers and we have admins watching all the time, they do regular checks on people and watch the map for any suspicious activity. We report your GUID and your name to our server provider so they can global ban you.

Rules:

1. No hacking/cheating/glitching

2. No keeping vehicles or tents outside the map (They will be deleted without warning)

3. No Racism or overtly abussive chat

4. No Spamming

5. No Combat Logging

I think i will be playing on your server for a while my name will be [RAID]Jagdpanther if you got a Teamspeak 3 chat i got a mic.

My name is airy i would love to join add Gaeif123 on skype cause for me ur teamspeak is not working

I can't remember his name but it was pat or seal or something of that nature. I was playing and was asked where I was at. I told him my location. He logged off and came back on then I repeated myself trying to let him know. I believe he was an admin because then he kicked me. Was having a fun time in this server. Farthest i've ever got! Loved it... till this incident. :/