Sign in to follow this  
gloopsgf

Small DayZ Group [Must be 13+ To join!]

Hi, let me introduce myself:

My name is John, john55223 In most games. I have had this user name since I was 7, and have decided to keep it, as it is simple, and turns out my lucky number is five (5). I live on the East Coast of the United States, more precisely, New York. I have lived in New York for my whole life, but have been to several other states on vacation.

I can speak both Russian, and Ukrainian, and have very precise English skills. I do have a large vocabulary, more or less, but chose to use simpler words, because small words make the world go round.

I have been playing DayZ for almost 3 months now, and have gotten bored dying alone. I have watched videos made by YouTube 'stars,' such as FrankieonPCin1080, RhinoCRUNCH, and JackFrags. All these YouTube stars play with their friends a lot, and have a better and more entertaining time. Most of my friends are not very fond of DayZ, due to their bad experience in the past, they do not want to return, the rest of my friends haven't bought DayZ, and are waiting for the Stand Alone.

Rules & Expectations:

• We don't kill on sight
  • You know how to play the role you apply for
  • Share what is yours, we will share what is ours
  • Follow orders by the current leader
  • Do not hack, cheat, script, and break any other server rules
  • You will not troll, and cry when you are trolled (not necessarily by us)

Requirements:

• You must have Skype
  • You are required to have a WORKING, DECENT quality microphone

• You are at least 13 years old

• You have played DayZ for 2 Days, and know the basics

Roles:

• Sniper - The sniper doubles as the overwatch. As a sniper, you must know how to accurately range find, without rangefinders, and know how to accurately fire a 'mildot' scoped sniper.
  • Medic - The medic carries MOST of the medical gear that we need, however doubles as an 'assault' role. (Medics do not carry ALL of the supplies, as a dead medic could lead to trouble)
  • Assault - The assault role is played out by someone who has a good shot with an iron sight, holo's are fine too.
  • Leader - The role played by me, john. I will call tactical orders based on our situation, this does not mean that I will enslave you!

Application:

Name:

Role:

Experience with your role, sniping etc.

How long have you played DayZ?

Note: I will double as the pilot etc. If by any rare chance we happen to get a helicopter. We will play MOSTLY on Chernarus, and possibly Tavania ( You do not have to download it, and you do not have to play it, I just want to try it out).

Oh, I appologize for leaving that out. I am 14 years old right now. Unfortunately, my birthday isn't until next september.

I'll play a bit with you its kind of bad because you live in America and i live in Europe so I'm 6 hours in front of you.

Name:Andreas, In game Cookieh

Role:Sniper, Pilot and Rifleman

Experience with your role, sniping etc. I can snipe pretty good i do that a lot not only in DayZ I play PvP in ArmA so thats also where my pilot skills come from

How long have you played DayZ? Since 6-7 july so almost 6 months.

Name: Rikki

Role:only been playing 1week so not experienced much yet

How long have you played DayZ?1week

Name:Cameron (You can call me goose)

Role: Sniper

Experience with your role, sniping etc. I used to play in a group similiar to this one, and I always stayed back and spotted/targeted. It helped the team a lot

How long have you played DayZ? 4 months now

Question for you!:

What do you rate your skill in Dayz from 1-10:

removed

Edited by Guest

Name: Peter (Akk141 in game

Role: Assault/medic

Experience with your role: some, not much as a medic, but assault is what i usually play as in dayz

How long have you played DayZ? 5 months

Alright, I have added everyone above in skype, we gunna play a bit and see if you are all... well,... tolerable I guess

Role: Preferrably sniper, Assault if sniper isnt available.

Experience with your role, sniping etc. Well i am very experienced with sniping and stealth and tactics in this game and i always resort to a stealth approach when possible. E.G. if i need to compromise a player without killing him i kneecap him with a pistol bandage him and work out the situation before giving him a morphine. Or i just pop him in the head xD

How long have you played DayZ? about a week. however im surprisingly knowlegable about the game.

Hopefully you are very active as i am on most of the time. Thx, Arya.

Add me on skype as soon as possible xD

Name:raymond

Role:assault

Experience with your role: I just started so not much experience

How long have you played DayZ? 3 days

Name:Harry (ingame = A Meaty Stick)

Role:Sniper. if not sniper then maybe co-leader??

Experience with your role, sniping etc=.I always snipe when possible in dayz, im a good shot and can remain calm whilst in trouble (getting shot at ect.)

How long have you played DayZ? i have been playing it almost everyday since i got it a few weeks ago but have learnt some stuff by watching FRANKIEonPCin1080p and jackfrags

Name: Jeff

Role: Medic or Assault

Experience with your role, sniping etc: Always played as these two positions in all past teams/clans so my experience in these areas is great.

How long have you played DayZ? Since mod release

Name: Eli

Role: Not sure yet medic/assault

How long have you played DayZ? 2 months

Name: Andrew (in game carl256hgff )

Role: Medic/Assault

Experience with your role, sniping etc: Well iv'e played with other people so I have experience with healing them and such. As far as combat goes, I have had a pretty good deal of experience also. Either role doesn't matter much to me.

How long have you played DayZ? It's been a solid couple of months.

Edited by carl256hgff

Name: Laptop:( Austin). Dads Computer: (Home) Real name is Austin though

Role: Medic or whatever you need I just suck at sniping

Experience with your role, sniping etc. I am pretty good at scavaging supplies

How long have you played DayZ? I have played dayZ for almost a month so I know how everything works

Edited by irnstead

Name: Zach (Stomp in game)

Role: bit of everything, mostly a sniper on overwatch

Experience with your role, sniping etc.: was responsible for covering friends as they moved into high risk areas and providing accurate feedback on bandit locations

How long have you played DayZ? 3-4 months

Name: Isaac

Role: Assault, or whatever you may need.

Experience with your role, sniping etc. : I can snipe, assault, fly, scavenge, etc.. Just tell my what to do and I'll try.

How long have you played DayZ? I've been rolling with a clan for 5 months, but they've lost interest in DayZ, so I'm seeking a new group.

Name: Mathew Thomas

Role: Medic, Sniper, Assault etc. anything really.

Experience with your role, sniping etc. Not much but I am good with my aim.

How long have you played DayZ? Not long, literally a few days but I am not bad at playing - just need people to play with.

Name: Alex

Role: Medic, Assault

Experience with your role, sniping etc. I usually go around with a car full of medical supplies helping guys out, and killing bandits. I have a pretty good aim because i have had a lot of practice on bandits. I am really good with assault rifles, but i hate snipers. I am also pretty good at scavenging.

How long have you played DayZ? I have been playing for 6 months. I am bored of playing solo, and want people to play with.