Sign in to follow this  
TheNewKidOnTheBlock8

I get freezing every 2-5 secounds and lag in citys?

i have been playing dayz for a couple of weeks now and i seem to lag in citys and my games will freeze for less than half a second every 2-5 seconds which really bugs me iwant to no if there is anything i can do?in the woods i will get 60 fps constantly but it will still freeze. in the city it can drop down to 30 or even 20 which can get annoying

My specs are :

AMD FX-6100 6 core processor

16g ram with heat sinks

evga nvidea geforce 550ti

seagate 1tb disk drive

asus m5 evo motherboard

600w power supply (dont no any other details on it

i have been playing dayz for a couple of weeks now and i seem to lag in citys and my games will freeze for less than half a second every 2-5 seconds which really bugs me iwant to no if there is anything i can do?in the woods i will get 60 fps constantly but it will still freeze. in the city it can drop down to 30 or even 20 which can get annoying

My specs are :

AMD FX-6100 6 core processor

16g ram with heat sinks

evga nvidea geforce 550ti

seagate 1tb disk drive

asus m5 evo motherboard

600w power supply (dont no any other details on it

This game is poorly optimized. Your rig should be more than capable of handling this game, it's just ArmA's crappy engine. There's nothing you can really do about it except for maybe turn down your graphics settings little bit. Oh. and make sure your drivers/Windows/ArmA/Steam (if steam applies) are up to date. That might help you a little bit.