Sign in to follow this  
Tigerbeetweenie

Searching for a "serious" clan or group

Hello, I am looking for a group or clan with which I can team up and play DayZ with.

I'll fill out the standard info.

Do I have a mic? Yes.

Am I experienced in DayZ? Yes.

Do I have decent up/down speed? Yes, fiber optic.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard.

To be more specific in what I'm looking for, I'd like to say that I am searching for a group with a focus on raiding and banditry. I'm talking about a no-holds-bar-buckshot-to-the-face-if-you-mess-with-us type of group. Basically I'm looking for a bunch of douchebags individuals who have no moral compass and like strategic killing. The group must have a loose command structure and generic, multi-role positions (sniper/medic, heavy weapons/supply transport, etc.). The reason for this requirement is so that there is no confusion on "who does what".

Edited by Tigerbeetweenie

We are looking for mature players at least 18 years of age, with good communication skills,

plays the game as it's meant to be played, no combat logging, no cheating / hacking, team

player, not afraid to sacrifice for the good of the team, similar interests / play styles.

Contact Us:

Check out the Divine Knights main site at http://divineknightsclan.com

And register in our forums and meet the Knights at http://divineknights...forum/forum.php

Add the leaders on steam as well.

Master General: Radica - Terra_Nova_11

Lt. General: Strigoi357 - mjp23@aol.com

Check out GriM's Salvage & Co .

www.gsc-clan.org

Just about all of us are 21+ and we love having regular people/players in our server

and TS. Fill out the whitelist app and get in the game! Bring your friends!