Sign in to follow this  
alec5571

my dayz server has rmod and has lots of new stuff in it :) its on veteran day and night cycle friendly or bandit we dont mind see you guys on there

hi guys do any of you want to join my server my ip is 109.123.117.178:3119 our server has vehicles in every town custom load outs our server is friendly or bandit you can choose your self we dont mind im called alec and the other admin is called jack we are on most days so feel free to ask any questions you have and if you want any other equipment you want and we get it for you we dont mind

Edited by alec5571

No. JK, how many times a day does it restart and is it set at a time or does the day and night cycle?

it restarts every 6 hours depending on weather we put more stuff in but we will let you no and day and night cycle is on just day but we can change it if you like and if you join us we will give u what ever u want for your starting equipment ?

it restarts every 6 hours depending on weather we put more stuff in but we will let you no and day and night cycle is on just day but we can change it if you like and if you join us we will give u what ever u want for your starting equipment ?

Yeah, a decent sized day and night add to the fun and for starting: a bandage, a water bottle, a can of beans, a flashlight and a coyote patrol pack. (Don't want overpowered and this is a pretty realistic set)

My friend and I were looking for a non laggy, under populated private server. :)

yeah sure i will change that now when u join log out and i will put your gear in your inventory would like a car or do u want find one we have them eveywhere and will you mate be joining i will custom his to ? are you coming on now and we are in a UK server there is no lag :) you will need to log out when you spawn so i can put your stuff in

Edited by alec5571

I mean that should be set to starting gear and we'll join tomorrow. (it's to late to join now) and no car.

ok mate ive done that for you , your starting equipment will be as you ask and ill see you and your friend tomorrow and if you like ill show you our base you will like it but after that you can make one of your own lol ;) but you can be a bandit or friendly we dont mind if you have any more friends tell them to join us and we are not over populated it will be me my other admin and you and your friend for now until more join you will like our server i hope you stay lol :)

• Like 1

hi guys do any of you want to join my private hive server my ip is 109.123.117.178:3119 our server has vehicles in every town custom load outs our server is friendly or bandit you can choose your self we dont mind im called alec and the other admin is called jack we are on most days so feel free to ask any questions you have and our server is hacker free

Edited by alec5571

Stop spamming topics or the mods will 'yard them all.

lol i only want a few people in mate im not gonna let over 12 in im gonna change my max players to less if i can

I know but making multiple topics about the same thing gets them 'yarded, just a warning.

so if i want an as50 thermal you will just give it to me?

Does this not kinda take away the point to the game? Half the fun is having nothing and needing to find it all.

if you read it i said if you want i didnt say ill put it as your starting equipment lol i just said if you really want it but if you want to play normaly you can do its up to you mate

ill make it clear if you want stuff we will give it you but if you want to play normally you can do you can find it all your self and thats more fun yes i prefer doing it my self as well you can be a bandit or friendly we don't care just do what ever you want in other words play how you want to play its your choice dude

That's totally pointless.

The people that actually want to play the game will have it ruined by the morons who just want a deathmatch and ask you to kit them all out in high-end equipment from the start.

If the guy playing it correctly uses a Lee Enfield and manages to kill Mr. AS50 it won't matter, the dude with the AS50 will just come back immediately with all his gear straight away - the only ones negatively affected are those actually playing DayZ.

well ok then i wont give any one anything haha and he wouldnt if he dies he looses everything and starts with normal stuff mate ill just let you do what ever i wont give people stuff then just do it your selfs lol theres plenty of stuff on the map to find anyways plenty of cars and helis so ill leave it at that i just want a few people on my server but ok i agree with you ill just let them sttart with normal stuff and the start out is realistic you dont start with a weapon

There is nothing wrong with having a starter loadout (we have people start with a g17 and 2 clips on our server). just dont believe in handing people high end stuff as 1) it will take up most of your time constantly editing peoples gear and 2) it will ruin the server for those who want to play normally.

yeah i no what you mean buddy i have just left them to do what they want to do as normal