Sign in to follow this  
helphero

Hero Skin IS GONE

Ok. So a few days ago i got my Hero Skin. I went trough hell to get it :D Apparently i reach 5000 humanity. I abort from a server. Then approximately 5 hours later i join on a same server. My Hero Skin is gone !!! If i change servers the problem is still the same, i'm in the same place that i log out and i have a survivor skin. I try to find a solution(google it, youtube, some forums) and not a single good explanation.

So first i want to know what happend to my Hero skin? Second how do i get it back ? Is this somekind of a skin bug or a humanity problem ? I will really appreciate if someone will explain to me what is going on here. Thanks.

Ok i find a potential solution. I join on a server with friends. Both need a blood transfusion. I gave them and i my skin change to hero again. Seems that time my humanity drops slightly so when i reconect on a server hours later i lost it. So you need more than 5000 humanity to keep your hero skin.. Hope that this helps someone.

... The only solution i have is you need to keep doing good deeds or reearning humanity meh its only a skin but weird

Hey guys we can help each other to get a hero skin and test if it works if u play 30+ mins or do good deeds to maintain 5000+ humanity... just theories

I have the opposite problem. I'm a hero, well into 40k and as I joined a server I was invisible in 3rd person. When in 1st person looking at my body, it seemed as my ghillie was changed to military clothes or something. Disconnected and joined another server, now my ghillie was gone and I was in my hero clothes which I hate since I'm pretty much like a huge, walking shoot-me-sign in those white clothes.

Its been slightly stated but you need to re-enter a server and blood bag a few people I've figured out. One blood bag will put you back into the hero skin however when you log out again it will go away so you need to distribute two blood bags and you will stay a hero after the log out and log in process.

I finally got it... played on some de server with workong hud so... when u change your survivor skin to hero u will loose some of your humanity on the log out... u need to have enough humanity so it doesnt go below 5000... if it doesnt go below 5000 u save your skin and dont have to worry about that bug anymore... gl