so yea, i logged out in a deer stand, than today when i logg in i spawn in it again no prob there, i run to another deer stand, picks up a bandage and plays 10 minutes and loggs out cuz of bad connection, i join another server, and i spawn in the previous deer stand, i run to the other deer stand, encaunter zombies, get hit once so i bleed, i look in my bagpack to discover that i have lost the bandage i picked up earlier this meeans i die and lost (1 mountain dew/dmr/tent/binoc/aks/ ect) i spawn at kamarovo and runs toward the place i died, on my way i encaunter zombies cuz of i run past a deer stand, but as dumb the dev is, i spawn with a flashligh/1 bandage/a bagpack/painkillers, the reason he removed the gun was to prevent gun fights at the beach from new spawners, and also because of it was more realistic to spawn without a gun ? who the fuck spawns with a flashlight and painkillers ? is everyone docters now adays ? so i left the game, and was thinking screw that, rocket just shot him self in the foot, this is gonna end just like World of warcraft.. i cant belive a game this amazing was gonna be this bad.. GG

QQ thread?

today i woke up later than i wanted to, i hate life now

So you ran all the way to deer stand and youre supprised you aggro"d zeds?

nice logic you got there

So you ran all the way to deer stand and youre supprised you aggro"d zeds?

nice logic you got there

i shot at the zombies but a zombie hit me once - nice reading you got there

dayz has only just begun really, its going through a testing phase of its development, instead of running gunho back to your corpse and dying again, did you stop to think that it was pointless and you may aswell start your story again, find new loot.. i used to corpse run but now i just leave my stuff and start again.

the journey by far beats the destination in dayz i feel.

yeah i died and respawned with nothing' date=' now getting gear/weapons is next to impossible

[/quote']

this is lies :/ i logged in and restarted because i was in a dead zone (no escape) and within half an hour of playing i have a decent slot bagpack, m1911 pistol and a shotty and enfield with supplys...don't seem impossible to me :/

yeah i died and respawned with nothing' date=' now getting gear/weapons is next to impossible

[/quote']

this is lies :/ i logged in and restarted because i was in a dead zone (no escape) and within half an hour of playing i have a decent slot bagpack, m1911 pistol and a shotty and enfield with supplys...don't seem impossible to me :/

Yeah, found weapons quickly myself. I suspect the people you see running around blasting zombies left right and centre and drawing lots of attention to themselves are having trouble adjusting.

Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

or in other words: L2P

this has nothing to do with "L2P" its more the game programming that is lacking...

Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

or in other words: L2P

this has nothing to do with "L2P" its more the game programming that is lacking...

There was a huge thread discussing this. The "no weaps on spawn" was agreed upon, so you do just need to change your tactics. So yes: L2P

[/quote']

Yeah, found weapons quickly myself. I suspect the people you see running around blasting zombies left right and centre and drawing lots of attention to themselves are having trouble adjusting.

lol yeah. I kinda find it funny watching people try to play a bandit role and just drawing the zeds to them selfs instead! gives people like my self an easy access while the idiot runs for miles trying to loose chase!

"this is gonna end just like World of warcraft..."

KEY SENTENCE!

This guy just wants the game to hold his hand and spoon feed him. In WOW dying means you get a polite little message that you have died and allows you an option screen on where you wish to spawn with ALL of your gear. Death in this game actually has consequences. Deal with it pussy.

"this is gonna end just like World of warcraft..."

KEY SENTENCE!

This guy just wants the game to hold his hand and spoon feed him. In WOW dying means you get a polite little message that you have died and allows you an option screen on where you wish to spawn with ALL of your gear. Death in this game actually has consequences. Deal with it pussy.

the sentence means than "wow was one of the best games in the world, (in my opinion) but after cataclysm got released u have been "hand fed" the game has become too easy, and blizzard ruined a great game, i dont want that to happend with dayz