Sign in to follow this  
staticofhf@gmail.com

SourceGaming.net ll Private Hive [200+ Vehicles, Starting Gun, Active Admins] - ARMA 2: CO Giveaway Coming Soon!

PJdkn.png

SourceGaming.net || Private Hive [+200 Vehicles, Starting Gun, Active Admins]

IP Address - 74.91.31.50:2312

Chernarus

Veteran | WP:On | CH:On | 3DP:On | NP:Off

KDw1z.png

Main Objective

Our goal at Source Gaming is to provide top quality gaming performance, and make sure you experience a lot in your gaming. We currently have servers on other gaming platforms such as Counter-Strike: Source, Garry’s Mod and we’re currently trying to expand to other gaming servers. We’ve currently removed our whitelisting feature and we currently are testing some features out. Visit our forum:

http://forum.sourcegaming.net

Suggestions

We have a suggestions forum for our server, but we like hearing feedback from our players and we do accept suggestions as long that players agree with the suggestion.

Active Administration

We currently have active administrators in our server; they are here to help you and assist you with anything that’s you need. Our administrating team will deal with your situations and problems as fast as we can.

Communication

Please join our TeamSpeak Server for communications

ts27.gamespeak.com:9232

Full Moon Nights

No more pitch black gaming at night!

Roadblocks Removed

We have removed the roadblocks from our server, in order to provide a secure environment while traveling. While you’re travelling you shouldn’t face any roadblocks or anything in the way!

Custom Mapping

Since we have removed the roadblocks from our server, we lost a lot of camps but don’t worry we will fix it for you. We have found our self a mapper that will replace/add/fix anything that has gone missing from the map and as well as custom mapping! You can even request a clan base if your clan is popular of course this is free.

Playstyles

Any kind of players are welcomed, no matter if you’re a hero, a bandit, clan members or even a lone wolf. There is always a time and place to play.

Starting Loadout

We believe that everyone should get a chance to survive, so we are generous to give you something; you now spawn with 1 Pepsi, 1 Beans, 2 Bandages, 1 Painkiller, 1 Hatchet, 1 Flashlight, Glock 17, and 2 packs of ammunition for the glock.

Sidechat

We currently have sidechat enabled, but we don't encourage talking over it via microphone, if you would like to communicate with players visit our TeamSpeak. The sidechat is enabled so that administrators, testers, or players that want to ask questions regarding help etc.

DISCLAIMER: All items in this thread are the sole property of SourceGaming and are not to be used elsewhere.

Copyright © 2012 - 2013 SourceGaming - All Rights Reserved.

Edited by Young

This server was okay for a while, to bad the admins use there admin tool to there advantage, they were teleporting themselves around and giving themselves gear, other then that the server was okay(ish)

This server was okay for a while, to bad the admins use there admin tool to there advantage, they were teleporting themselves around and giving themselves gear, other then that the server was okay(ish)

Yeah I heard about that as well. Good thing that the owner banned that admin and all of his friends with him. No need to worry about that anymore!

Yeah I heard about that as well. Good thing that the owner banned that admin and all of his friends with him. No need to worry about that anymore!

Correct, Ive seen this change as well and now it seems the server is drawing the quality players that some of us server owners (Like myself) are wanting to attract.

Good work Source Gaming. :D

Amazing server. Needs a bigger playerbase I've got to admit, it deserves it really! Great looking thread too ; p

My clan and I play on this server it's great, my clan loves it, I love it. It's worth it to join.

Yeah I've seen you guys around. It really is awesome.

We've added a GUID whitelisting feature so keep those application coming! We have a few administrator slots open and our administrator applications will open with a slightly larger playerbase. To apply for administrator (when applications are open), you need to have experience on the server and with DayZ itself, but most importantly, you need to know our 'game mode', or the @Source file.

We've added a GUID whitelisting feature so keep those application coming! We have a few administrator slots open and our administrator applications will open with a slightly larger playerbase. To apply for administrator (when applications are open), you need to have experience on the server and with DayZ itself, but most importantly, you need to know our 'game mode', or the @Source file.

Oh wow glad we got that working. Hope to see more people come!

Full update. We've gone vanilla! Our modifications weren't working as well as we wanted them to, so we've edited our server files and we are now a vanilla server. This isn't a bad thing. We have the same admins, the same donation system, and the same awesome playerbase. This means a total fresh start for the server, so here's to a new beginning!

Thread has been updated with correct information, you can come and join us! We hope to see the future go far with Source Gaming, we've removed all the modifications, and everything!

Updates:

• Suggestions
  • Starting Loadout
  • Side Chat

I highly reccommend this server. The administration and community in general is great.

Good server with a good looking future! Join if you want some fun!

We currently have updated some stuff....

• No more error upon joining our server.
  • Removed the roadblocks
  • More Vehicles
  • Server will be restarted each day at 6PM - to refresh loot.
  • Server Statistics (under development).

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DayZ Server you may visit our forum @ http://sourcegaming.net or tweet us on twitter; @SourceGamin - we are currently developing a script for our server and will be released on the DayZ forums hopefully. Please stay tuned or follow us on twitter for more updates. As always we thank you guys for the feedback by our players; we appericate your comments and hope to stay strong! Hope you enjoy the server :).