Sign in to follow this  
TheNewKidOnTheBlock8

Looking for someone to play dayz 14-16

I need someone to play dayz with. they need to be 14-16, have skype and have a decent computer that will run dayz .they also need to live in England and/or speak English add me on skype if you want to join me skype: connor.silman :D :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by TheNewKidOnTheBlock8

Path-Finder's DayZ Clan Recruitment R-Mod

-[PF]Martin

-We are a new and Growing clan looking for new members that are active. We have our own Team-Speak 3 server and that is where you will have to apply. We are also still deciding on which Map to place our DayZ server. Right now it is Celle but it may possibly be changed. I run the server so we will have two Forward Operating Base's with walls and buildings. So all our vehicles will be safe. :) We will have R-Mod so there will be Military vehicles.

http://www.tunngle.n...rivate-servers/

- Team-speak 3 Server - phanes.typefrag.com:5935

Requirements-

1. Must be 16 year's or older

2. Must have a great attitude toward the game

3. Must not bicker and complain about who has gear and who does not

4. Must have good communication skills[ Ex.- "He is over by the tree!"] Give a grid coordinate if its to hard to describe

5. Listen to your superiors

6. Have a good and fun mind set

Once you join our TS join the Recruitment Channel and an admin will be there to assist you. May not be on late at night but will be on mornings and late night sometime afternoons.

Thanks, Martin