Sign in to follow this  
exposed

Looking For Mature Players/Group (Age 21+)

hello there to all dayz fans

my age is 28 im from israel and im currently playing daily on private hives (EU + US), i have a friend wich we play together and now we want to hook up with more mature people to expand the thrill. im playing sometimes during the day but mostly at night time

anyone who would like to join please leave a msg here or pm me,

we have skype but we mostly use steam chat to comunicate

feel free to leave here a msg with a bit info about yourself and your steam id to communicate

21+

thanks in advacne and have a great day

Edited by exposed

Most of Dayz's players are under 21 give people 15+ a chance to show they can be mature and if not simply turn them down. Restrictions of that age greatly slims your chances.

• Like 2

We are looking for mature players at least 18 years of age, with good communication skills,

plays the game as it's meant to be played, no combat logging, no cheating / hacking, team

player, not afraid to sacrifice for the good of the team, similar interests / play styles.

Contact Us:

Check out the Divine Knights main site at http://divineknightsclan.com

And register in our forums and meet the Knights at http://divineknights...forum/forum.php

Add the leaders on steam as well.

Master General: Radica - Terra_Nova_11

Lt. General: Strigoi357 - mjp23@aol.com

Well not alot of 21 year old's mostly 15+ theres even more 12 year old's on this game than 15+ meh not gone get alot of pepole i would stick to 2 pepole.

Im looking to create a new team to play with, have my own established server, etc. Please check out my thread where im looking for new team mates ;)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/115835-creating-a-new-team-have-my-own-private-hive-server-with-whitelisting-have-teamspeak/

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. First and foremost we're just a simple, open community for social gamers.

We have around 1600 registered gamers, 400+ of which are Day Z gamers. The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We aim to accommodate gamers of all levels; from those who just wish for the occasional hook up with trustworthy decent people, to gamers looking for dedicated groups or clan gaming with regular and organised tactics. We host various ad-hoc groups teams and clans as well as our own internal clan that has it’s members organised into two factions, BSB Ravens & BSB Scorpions.

We also have our own free public Teamspeak 3 Server so our community can communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to just turn up and get involved with some games.

If you're interested then please take the time check out or website @

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!". Our Teamspeak address is below (click on it to see who’s online playing right now!

212.187.246.58:9140

Hope to catch you in game soon!

Blood Brigade is recruiting! Speak to a CO or NCO for Recruitment ts55.gameservers.com:9231

WE DO HAVE! ALOT OF OLDER MEMBERS! A handful of us are Ex-Military. But there is also a handful of teenagers. Our Age Restriction is 15 and older. We have made an exception or two.

Hello I am 22 and have been playing since it came out. I have been with numerous groups and eventually they all split up, but playing with new people is always fun. I know every concept of the game and am looking forward to hearing from you. Add me on skype Lovestosplooch