Sign in to follow this  
rpatto92@hotmail.com

Counter-Strike-Unit Recruiting: Via Steam client group function

DayZ Clan/Group Counter-Strike-Unit

post-50947-0-11583900-1356966662_thumb.j

Apocalypse Recovery Team

For all those new to the C$U*: the clan has existed now for around six years in various forms but always under the title of Counter Strike Unit. It all started as a single console based group peaking and dropping in numbers then eventually spreading to multiple platforms. This being the latest incarnation of the clan; it now exists as a DayZ mod survival team, with the objective of forming various militia groups taking control over sections of terrain across different servers.

Summary: essentially I'm looking for a group of talented individuals, with the goal of setting up huge military bases across multiple servers, to serve as the main armed militia; holding down areas, killing other hostiles (Bandit or trigger happy) and help the occasional baby dear. If we can form a big enough force; I'm looking to secure large areas of a map permanently across time zones.

All types of players are excepted; requiring you speak one of the two official group languages: English and German. An of course if we find the group grows towards different cultures we will include those languages too.

Rules of engagement: We currently don't have any defined rules as such but common tricks and skill which we play by; we will create some guide-lines in which to follow but as of right now they aren't established, as we wouldn't want to make any miss-judgement's based on unrealistic principles.

To apply please leave us a comment with your intention to apply and or contact/add me on steam and wait for a response.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rpatto92

http://steamcommunit...unterStrikeUnit

Edited by Rpatto92