Sign in to follow this  
BritishBadass

Looking For A Group - UK -

Hey. My names Ryan and im looking to make or join a group in DayZ Chernarus (preferably). Im 16 and been playing since friday night, i know the basics and im a very fast learner but i don't like learning on my own or playing in that case. So add me on my skype or pm if you fancy teaming up or grouping. Ive had tons of WarZ experience and in tactics and co operating. Trying to look for players who have a mic, 2 years younger or older but not that fused, can be serious in game when needed to be but can have a laugh and joke, from the UK and can speak clear english and will be on quite alot.

Hope to hear from you.

- Ryan

:beans: Just Smile Gaming :beans:

Hello there folks, my name is ItsJustKfoss and I'm the Co-owner of the gaming community Justsmilegaming.com

Our servers are located in the UK and we use a Private Hive server which always has an admin on.

JustSmileGaming.com launched about 2 week ago starting with a focus on DayZ but with a vision of supporting more games with interest. We are fully focused on become a huge part in the dayz community which are name will become popular within the community. We have over 50 registered members in the clan and people are applying everyday to become apart of this great community which is growing in numbers everyday.

Our IP for the server(50 slots) is: 185.2.136.156:3000

Our IP for the TS3 Server: 85.236.100.85:10937

As for the server it contains the following:

-24/7 daylight

-Vehicle limit 100 (With 2 choppers)

-Loadout starting with compass giving you the choice to get off the coast more easily or stick to the coast for more PvP.

-Rollbacks if hackers get in and screw the server over.

-Restarts every six hours with several warnings before it restarts.

-Possible Whitelist in the future depending on demand.

This is what we got right now but since we're fresh we're gonna add in custom buildings as we want to see a bit more PvP along the coast and inlands. (A poll will decide the layout of custom buildings)

We're looking for active and laidback members as we feel we want to get to know the community. We are also going to open up admin positions once members stop popping in so be active on the TS3, forums and ingame and you might have a chance to get one if we see fit.

Thanks from us at JustSmileGaming.com for reading this.

Hope to see you soon!