Sign in to follow this  
ru55lee

Cannot run Chernarus mod now :(

Hey guys, im still new to this mod. Ive been playing it for a few days now and i love it!. However i wanted to try out another mod/map called Taviana so i downloaded and installed that as well. But now when i go to play the Chernarus Mods it says i first need to remove the Taviana files in my documents folder? It says when i launch it that if i want to play it now i need to remove the tavi files or get additional keys for the server?

Some help please :(

What are you using to launch this?

It sounds like you did a manual download, install and launch of the map. This could mean that the shortcut that you normally use for chernarus is pathed to the taviana map fiels so is not launching correctly.

If this is the case I recommend using dayz commander since it will sort the files out for you.

Edited by maxamillion12345

If you download dayz commander form http://www.dayzcommander.com/ then you will find it much easier. It allows you to launch directly to each map without changing any file paths. You can look up a tutorial on youtube if you need help using it but its fairly easy.

Edited by maxamillion12345

Tried Dayz Commander and its not working properly. I have 3 monitors and when i launch it i have a bar showing my desktop going down the right side of my middle screen...WHY WONT ANYTHING WORK!