Sign in to follow this  
Josef (DayZ)

How long does it take to reacquire humanity?

Up until yesterday I hadn't played in about 3 months. Back then there was no humanity meter and when I joined a server today there was no debug monitor. After a quick search I learned that it's now disabled (or at least, on some servers it is) Anyway, I ended up killing 3 guys in self defence and ended up with -25k humanity. I know you can help people by administering blood transfusions and bandaging (?) them but my mic broke a couple of weeks back and I have yet to pick up another one and it's not so easy trying to communicate with people without it as they tend to just shoot you when they see you're a bandit without a voice.

So yeah, easy ways to get 'back into the green' or is it just going to be a major time sink seeing as the Hero skin is at 5K and I haven't seen a single person with it, meaning it can't be easy to get, yet somehow I go -25K for killing 3 guys in self defence.

Tool up, son.

If you're not gonna transfuse/bandage your way there, you're gonna have to kill a load of zombies...

• Like 1

Lowering humanity is easy, increasing it is a pain in the ass.

Might as well just live with it.

well, I have 100k, beeing a bandit has it´s advantages... ;)

If you really want to change that damn skin you should do it with your friend, low ppulatet server, go to elektro and then just bandage your freind and give him bt`s while he´s running out there in the horde... still hard work.

Blood transfusions and bandaging fellow survivors is your best bet.

the way i do it is simple. find a buddy you trust. give him a blood transfusion, but before the transfusion is complete, cancel it. that will allow you to keep the blood bag, and gain humanity. just keep doing that over and over again and BOOM! hero skin. Cheers :)

I just blood back a group of friends over and over, gotta get a hero skin to fool the kiddies somehow.