Cardas

US 220 With 21B {PASSWORD PROTECTED}

Yeah it seems he was only killing 21B players, there was 4 non 21B (Including me) and after he killed the two 21B players who were online, he told everyone to leave. So we did.

I am still waiting on a password. I have done everything that you have asked

To all players wanting to play on the server, If you have already posted once but haven't received your pw please pm me and I will give it to you.

Hey guys,

I've been playing on this server for a month and I love it. Just yesterday I tried to log in and found I needed a password. I've read the rules and I am a friendly player. My game name is David. I've helped 21B a few times. (Heli drop offs and such). I would love it if I could also be issued the password.

Thanks,

David

The server is open, it got really busy last night (Around 20 people at Gmt 23:00) I Left, out of fear of hackers :P

Any news when the securitys coming back?

yeah, uhm I'm getting kicked every time I try to join the server, it would say I was kicked for create vehicle every time, please fix it :\

It's fixed, after the server reset. but thanks. can you give some details on what's happening on the server?

We as a clan are going through some restructuring, so I am not as focused on the server as I used to be, Whendrix will be on later to give you guys some details.

The Server is going down, for many of our 21B players are not interested in DayZ anymore and have moved onto Wasteland. My other server US 221 IP: 192.154.107.50:2332 which is running wasteland. I have saved everyones profiles and survivors, vehicles etc. So if we ever go back to DayZ before standalone and we have our own server it will be saved. If anyone does go onto US 221 you will be outnumbered 12 to 1. Have Fun

You can visit our website for more info at www.21-b.enjin.com

Edited by Whendrix502

can you at least change the server back to password protected?

US 220 is back up with DayZ Taviana for now, I do not believe the server will be locked for we need some more popularity in 21B

Server IP: WAITING ON LOCATION CHANGE ATM

Edited by Whendrix502

awesome! love that map! I don't see any 21B on the wasteland server? or you guys are playing somewhere else? and IP for the server please! thanks.