Sign in to follow this  
gamerman001

Connor's Caravan!

This weeks sales are in (Medical supplies)!

5x epi pens

8x bandages

3x pain pills

3x blood bag

Also offering blood transfusions to seriously injured and survival lessons to new players

CONNOR'S CARaVAN!

PRICES:

Epi pens: 3 cans of beans or any other type of food.

Bandages: 1 can of beans or any other type of food.

Pain pills: 1 ak mag or 3 cans of beans or any other type of food.

blood bags: 3 cooked meat

Blood transfusion: Blood transfusions are FREE for the critically wounded (broken bones, sick, critically low blood) However a blood transfusion for anyone with intermediate loss of blood will cost you 5 cans of food or drink.

post-66176-0-29682500-1356918996_thumb.j

If you are interested in Joining Connor's Caravan and would like to know more information please contact me on steam.

STEAM: bullseye vaughn or thefreeman001

Edited by Connor Vaughn
  • Like 2

Think I might add you on steam too. ive never played day z before and kinda need to learn the ropes, so what better way than to join this caravan? Besides, sounds like a load of fun.

Seems interesting, might join. I'll be sending you a message on Steam, you can find me under the name Mickusey.

EDIT: After searching both of your names I cannot find a single match? Except for "bullseye vaughn" in which some dutch guy comes up.

Edited by Excision

awesome :) glad to see theres so many people interested! ill get ahold of all of you ASAP.

Seems interesting, might join. I'll be sending you a message on Steam, you can find me under the name Mickusey.

EDIT: After searching both of your names I cannot find a single match? Except for "bullseye vaughn" in which some dutch guy comes up.

hmm.... thats weird. I dont think im dutch lol. Let me double check!

Think I might add you on steam too. ive never played day z before and kinda need to learn the ropes, so what better way than to join this caravan? Besides, sounds like a load of fun.

You can join if you want but theres a few rules to follow. Ill add you and we can talk.

Not very many items for a caravan O.o but +1 because medics are awesome

lol no that was last weeks sale/special. There are other things too.

hmm.... thats weird. I dont think im dutch lol. Let me double check!

Alright, awesome!

Edited by Excision