Just going to keep this short and simple. My goal is to survive in this game. And I do that by any means. Except killing the ones I'm grouped up with. If you need another survivor that plays smart, knows what he's doing, and will actually listen, then hit me up. I only have experience on the default Chernarus map. I stick to what I like - not opposed to playing the other ones though. PM me about your clan/group.

I'll team up with you, i like Chernarus as well, add my skype: callum.lev

I'm new to the game but iv'e played several fps games. I'm mature and responsible can listen well and follow orders. Looking to group I hate playing alone in the world. Skype is live:oxsideous

Edited by Oxside

:beans: Just Smile Gaming :beans:

Hello there folks, my name is ItsJustKfoss and I'm the Co-owner of the gaming community Justsmilegaming.com

Our servers are located in the UK and we use a Private Hive server which always has an admin on.

JustSmileGaming.com launched about 2 week ago starting with a focus on DayZ but with a vision of supporting more games with interest. We are fully focused on become a huge part in the dayz community which are name will become popular within the community. We have over 50 registered members in the clan and people are applying everyday to become apart of this great community which is growing in numbers everyday.

Our IP for the server(50 slots) is: 185.2.136.156:3000

Our IP for the TS3 Server: 85.236.100.85:10937

As for the server it contains the following:

-24/7 daylight

-Vehicle limit 100 (With 2 choppers)

-Loadout starting with compass giving you the choice to get off the coast more easily or stick to the coast for more PvP.

-Rollbacks if hackers get in and screw the server over.

-Restarts every six hours with several warnings before it restarts.

-Possible Whitelist in the future depending on demand.

This is what we got right now but since we're fresh we're gonna add in custom buildings as we want to see a bit more PvP along the coast and inlands. (A poll will decide the layout of custom buildings)

We're looking for active and laidback members as we feel we want to get to know the community. We are also going to open up admin positions once members stop popping in so be active on the TS3, forums and ingame and you might have a chance to get one if we see fit.

Thanks from us at JustSmileGaming.com for reading this.

Hope to see you soon!

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ(mostly play Namalsk and/or servers with extra vehicles) and Wasteland (and I44).

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.

Just going to keep this short and simple. My goal is to survive in this game. And I do that by any means. Except killing the ones I'm grouped up with. If you need another survivor that plays smart, knows what he's doing, and will actually listen, then hit me up. I only have experience on the default Chernarus map. I stick to what I like - not opposed to playing the other ones though. PM me about your clan/group.

Join our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Hey mate, check out vindictive gamers, we host two servers chernarus and taviana, we are a friendly growing community. Hop in TS with us if you want to play a game

Teamspeak IP: 203.46.105.36:20030

Forums: vindictivegamers.com

Events we host: vindictivegamers.com/index.php?/topic/352-and-we-are-live/#entry1070