Sign in to follow this  
HazDayZ

Good places to snipe in elektro and cherno?

Hey guys i am looking for good sniping spots in elektro and cherno so i could kill a few people and get some stuff and maybe a vehicle.

If you can show me on a map that would be great!

Just go on top if the international hotel in cherno or any rooftop, also the sniper deathhills are the mountains/hills north and between these cities. A very common place is the mountain east of the northen elektro firestation : P

Edited by ninjan777

You won't find any good gear or vehicles in Cherno or Elektro, lol...

• Like 2

yep most on pub servers will be stacked somewhere on edge of map

only way you find stuff at churno or electra is either guy was murdered driving it or server wipe fresh restart.

also sniping like you suggest is the lowest thing is dayz.

• Like 3

Just dont, you wont get anything good out of the bambis... Try out North East Airfield, many people think its the safest place up north to refuel...

• Like 1

Hey guys i am looking for good sniping spots in elektro and cherno so i could kill a few people and get some stuff and maybe a vehicle.

If you can show me on a map that would be great!

I can tell you SEVERAL great places to snipe in Cherno. In order to keep the locations out of the hands of fake bandits and the like, I will ask that you PM me if you're serious. I'll do my best to tell you the spots my team uses. We only raid Cherno because it has enough angles for several of us to set up at one time. Happy hunting.