Sign in to follow this  
Legacy (DayZ)

Questions from playing for a few days.

• What guns are currently available to be found in Mod? More importantly, attatchments too?

• What abilities do admins have? (All I know is Kick, Ban.)

• What are the bags/packs/backpacks in order? (From smallest to largest)

• Why the hell do zombies smack me through walls?

• What do all the icons mean or where can I find a guide on them? *Ex: Broken chain.*

• Where can I see the progression icons for banditry (Ex: From 2k Humanity to -50000 Humanity and vice versa, I wanna see how the face changes.)

• Are there really thermal scopes or is this just a big rumor with no sufficient evidence?

• What weapons can NVG be used with?

• What the hell is the toolbox used for besides repairing vehicles?

Weapons, sidearms:

Makaraov (current starting weapon)

Revolver

M1911

M9

M9SD

G17

PDW

Shotguns:

Winchester 1886

M870 Remington

M1014

AA12 (havent found this one but saw one in another thread)

Assault rifles:

AKM

AK-74

AK-74 Kobra

AK-74 PSO

AKS-74U

M4A1

M4A1 RCO M203

M4A1 CCO

M4A1 CCO SD

M16A2

M16A2 M203

M16A4 Reddot

M16A4 ACOG

Machineguns

M249

M240

Rifles

DMR

Lee-Enfield

CZ550

M24

M107

SVD

SMGs

MP5

MP5SD

AT

M136AT4

(NOTE! This may be somewhat wrong but this is all the weapons i could think of having heard of or seen in the game!)

ADMINS:

Admins only have kick or ban for their servers and not from the master server I think.

BAGS:

In order of size, smallest first:

Czech vestpouch 6 slots

Patrol pack (coyote) 8 slots (starter pack)

Assault pack 12 slots

Czech backpack 16 slots

A.L.I.C.E bag 20 slots

Backpack (coyote) 24 slots

ZOMBIES:

Zeds smacking through walls is a bug or just a current design flaw. It is just an Alpha.

SYMBOLS:

Saw a thread on the symbols somewhere but cant find it :/. Im not really much of an help here since i dont fully understand them either.

BANDIT FACE:

Dunt fully follow this one.

THERMALS:

Thermals has been taken out because of balance. Hackers have supposedly spawned some on a few servers.

NVGs:

NVGs can be used with any weapon that dosent use a full scope in other words HOLO and Reddot.

TOOLBOX:

With the toolbox you can put up Barbwire and tank traps, if you have the required resource for it ofcourse.

The 'bandit face' is basically the face/mask above your thirst meter and it changes the less humanity you get. I've heard you "Grow teeth" on it and wanted to see how it from 2500 all the way to the maximum.

Also, what would CCO RCO And PSO be?

SYMBOLS:

Saw a thread on the symbols somewhere but cant find it :/. Im not really much of an help here since i dont fully understand them either.

Well... The meaning of it is to show you if your connection is failing. It shows your desync from the server. You might look at it like packet loss.

From what I can gather the numbers are something like this:

Yellow chain = 5000 - 19 000

Red chain = 20 000 - 100 000

Broken red chain = >100 000 or no connection to the server.

For your desync numbers' date=' go to the map, chose players and find yourself.

Another source sais

"When the server is unable to send you packets of data within a ping (usually about 100ms or so), you experience yellow-chain packet delay; when the server is unable to send you packets of data, period (ie. they get lost in translation or are interrupted), you experience red-chain packet loss."

Something else that is important to note is that the newest patch to arma2 made it so you would get a chain whenever someone joined a running game. It doesnt mean that its your internet connection that is crap.

Also, what would CCO RCO And PSO be?

Different sights.

CCO

RCO

PSO