brandokid25

How long have you survived?

I forgot about my main hive character. He's probably old and grey now, living in the woods as a hermit.

xD Old fart in the woods

Wow that is one long hike. I hope you make it there! There is 2 supermarkets in Berezino.

Best of luck to you sir!

It would've been a long hike, instead I stayed at NW waiting for 2 friends, logged in and 2 guys were there so I pumped 1 full of lead with my FN FAL (only took 2 shots to kill him) then killed other one a bit later. Went on to loot a DMR from one of them and met up with 2 friends. We then went across to ATC and saw 3 people running towards us (1 hero and 2 normal skins) so i shot them with the DMR and they all logged out simultaneously. We then moved on, the 3 of us, and came to the 2 hangars at the North-East side of the North-West airfield. Was just going around to go into the most northerly hangar with my NVG on and DMR out when I heard a little *whiz* and I'd been one shotted by a silenced weapon. Not sure if it was the 3 that logged out before-hand or if it was another guy, but I have no idea how I got 1 shot on 12,000 blood by a silenced weapon (presumably a sniper-rifle since there was no one near me).

Does anyone know of a silenced sniper-rifle which can shoot around 500 metres and 1 hit someone on 12,000 blood?

Oh well...30 days down the drain, now to respawn and meet up with my squad again.

• Like 2

It would've been a long hike, instead I stayed at NW waiting for 2 friends, logged in and 2 guys were there so I pumped 1 full of lead with my FN FAL (only took 2 shots to kill him) then killed other one a bit later. Went on to loot a DMR from one of them and met up with 2 friends. We then went across to ATC and saw 3 people running towards us (1 hero and 2 normal skins) so i shot them with the DMR and they all logged out simultaneously. We then moved on, the 3 of us, and came to the 2 hangars at the North-East side of the North-West airfield. Was just going around to go into the most northerly hangar with my NVG on and DMR out when I heard a little *whiz* and I'd been one shotted by a silenced weapon. Not sure if it was the 3 that logged out before-hand or if it was another guy, but I have no idea how I got 1 shot on 12,000 blood by a silenced weapon (presumably a sniper-rifle since there was no one near me).

Does anyone know of a silenced sniper-rifle which can shoot around 500 metres and 1 hit someone on 12,000 blood?

Oh well...30 days down the drain, now to respawn and meet up with my squad again.

That's a bummer. I did like reading your story. I hope you surive and thrive once more and defeat those bandits!

Best of luck to you and your squad. Beans for you sir!

Edited by brandokid25

My Charakter Survived 59 Days and Killed 346 Zombies and 2 Bandits. I had a CZ 550, a Double-Barreled Shotung and a Revolver. Btw I was kiled by Some Other Bandit sitting on Skalka.

I think my longest survival time was around 9 days. I tend to enjoy visiting populated areas. Hiding in the woods turns this game into a Bear Grills sim, I no likey that.

My Charakter Survived 59 Days and Killed 346 Zombies and 2 Bandits. I had a CZ 550, a Double-Barreled Shotung and a Revolver. Btw I was kiled by Some Other Bandit sitting on Skalka.

Zombie slayer of the infection i would say indeed!. You had some decent gear like the 550. Damn bandits always out there slaying other survivors. Damn them.

Hope your survival brings you good prosperity!

I think my longest survival time was around 9 days. I tend to enjoy visiting populated areas. Hiding in the woods turns this game into a Bear Grills sim, I no likey that.

lol. You must be good at stealth avoiding zombies in towns and cities. Hope you survive out there.

Best of luck to you sir!

If we didn't panic and run, we would have guarded your corpse for you - but seeing you go down that quick...and not knowing how many or what direction they were coming from...Also an interesting time in the AC Tower...Hatchet, hatchet, MACHINEGUN SPRAAAAAY :')

OT: I think...3 Days, I know right?! But in that time I don't think I've taken damage or broken a bone. Our group is careful. VERY careful!

That's a bummer. I did like reading your story. I hope you surive and thrive once more and defeat those bandits!

Best of luck to you and your squad. Beans for you sir!

Thanks man, an eventful few hours...I'll admit I was pretty upset losing NVG, DMR, FN Fal etc etc on a 30 day character. Oh well, killing the 2 guys to start with also gave me the bandit skin, my first one in 30 days, pretty short lived. It's no fun being a bandit :P If you ever want to play DayZ together or something add my skype: Cazamarooney or Steam: Nitromanic

It would be a pleasure to play with someone as nice as you!

If we didn't panic and run, we would have guarded your corpse for you - but seeing you go down that quick...and not knowing how many or what direction they were coming from...Also an interesting time in the AC Tower...Hatchet, hatchet, MACHINEGUN SPRAAAAAY :')

OT: I think...3 Days, I know right?! But in that time I don't think I've taken damage or broken a bone. Our group is careful. VERY careful!

Haha seeing that squad running towards us and me going batshit crazy on them with the DMR so they all pooped themselves and Alt F4'd was hilarious. Being killed...not so much.

It's good to be careful! You should survive for a long time! Best of luck to you and your squad!

Thanks man, an eventful few hours...I'll admit I was pretty upset losing NVG, DMR, FN Fal etc etc on a 30 day character. Oh well, killing the 2 guys to start with also gave me the bandit skin, my first one in 30 days, pretty short lived. It's no fun being a bandit :P If you ever want to play DayZ together or something add my skype: Cazamarooney or Steam: Nitromanic

It would be a pleasure to play with someone as nice as you!

Alright I'll add you once I get the chance. I probably won't be able to play until Saturday/Sunday. Got to build my computer once I get the part but yeah I'd love to survive with you! :D

My oldest character is now six weeks old. I have been bandit hunting over Elektro and have lived by the skin of my teeth three times.

Current Record: (I always die from glitches and buggy items)

2 months: low population server

28 days: Highly Active server: Car blew up from IED.

5 dayz: DayZ origin server... Still going < come get me =D

The mod needs to only count the hours that you are active on the game. It seems there is a lot of buffed stats when it comes to days survived because people return to servers a month or so later.

When I used to play the mod pretty much every day, the max amount of time I survived was two weeks, and that was in a clan.

180 days and got shot by a bloody cowardly bandit disguised as a hero, while trying to blood bag another player. (And that is a regular place I play, not somewhere I visit once a month.)

Edited by Sula

33 days, that character is still alive on public servers but I've moved my ass to a private hive and started a new character.

I think I'm at day 16 at Balota Buddies. Private hives seem harder to survive on to me, but I could be wrong. I rarely seem to last more than 20 days.

I was at 17 dayz until I decided to go against a bandit clan on the server. My buddy and I set up an ambush to take down their chopper, but they had reinforcements come in from all sides. Brutal gun battle and cars crashing into each other brought my character to die in the street.

180 days and got shot by a bloody cowardly bandit disguised as a hero, while trying to blood bag another player. (And that is a regular place I play, not somewhere I visit once a month.)

Been a while Sula, so you got mod now, huh? :P

This has happened to me twice within a week on the server I play on, if that makes you feel better.