Sign in to follow this  
evil.piggeh

My Short True Story Namalsk Chopper Fight+Bloodsuckers!

So me and a mate were in a chopper casually floating around A2 in Namalsk without a care in the world [on his almost empty server] when all of a sudden another chopper comes out of nowhere and starts shooting at us. We we're in the black heli on and they were in a Huey, we take after the chopper and we manage to get one hit in, but by this time we're out of ammo. They turn around and shoot us to the point the engine turns orange- i dive the black heli down to a lower altitude to escape the fire but i'd over shot and my chopper slammed into a forrest. Me and my friend weren't dead though, knocked out and bleeding.. when we wake up we start hearing the roars... I heard my friend say "ok im dead" shortly after he dies.. i regain conciousness and bandage as quick as I can, then before i can bandage myself i get mauled by 3 bloodsucking alien monsters, I tried to run..but I also die..

As we had some pretty awesome gear at the time we decide to treck back to our bodies. My friend is first to reach the bodies and i just hear him on vent scream "AHHH THERES MORE OF THEM!" Shortly after the message came up "Your Mate is Dead." ... So im continuing running to the bodies with my revolver with 6 bullets hoping i can salvage some of my gear, knowing i have to deal with these bloodsuckers. I come accross the massive glow of the chopper crash and approach, then i hear that insanely loud bloody roar so i start sprinting untill i get to the crash. I FINALLY reach my body but as I try to loot my body it wont bring up the option...the damn chopper is on top of it! As im strafing left and right spamming the Gear button and my scroll wheel desperately trying to get the gun from the dead prior-me.. Literally 6-7 aliens completely annhilated me, at a guess 12k blood to 2k blood in less than 2 seconds, like that many hits, shitting my pants and running away i try to hit every alien in the head with my revolver, but to no avail. They kill me again.

But of course we're either mighty brave or really stupid so we obviously tried it again- another 10-20 minutes travelling to our body, this time id managed to get a bit gear and decided this time i would take em!

I finally get back to the chopper crash site and again the aliens pounce i strafe around aiming at their heads and manage to down a few, with still 2-3 chasing me, I run out of ammo and head over to my friends body to try to retrieve his weapon as he wasn't close to the chopper or underneath it, but again I cant loot the body- and the aliens suck my blood till their is no more.

If its not enemy chopper crews its those bloody aliens! :P and the moral of the story is if you have bloodsuckers camping your body just gear some place else. :P

But seriously it was really funny, and strangely i enjoyed it alot. Now when I see a bloodsucker though im gonna run for my life lol. and btw i have seen them in barracks before too.. your safe nowhere! But all n all, i like them in the game atm and the only map i really play now is namalsk + it was a bit too easy with just zombies.

Thanks for reading- and sorry if i bored you im not the best at telling stories.

Do you have any crazy stories or encounters with bloodsuckers? Leave them below. Peace.

Edited by evil.piggeh