Adrian187_86 (DayZ)

This Game has some serius issues

1. IMPORTANT!

Bodys keep despawning mostly immediately. I suggest that new players bodys despawn after a few mins, but ppls bodys that are living longer as 5 mins should lay there at least for +1 hours

Example:

Youre in Elektro. Get killed or just respawn and then want to recover yor body and reach it under 3 mins. Maybe you hit respawn one or two times. Anyway your bodys already gone and you can just hear the fly sound.

Or i get killed by Zeds in Cherno. Respawn immediately in Cherno and think im lucky. As i approach my body i see another survivor looting. I shoot him down and 10 secs later both bodys disappear. I could just loot my Map.

Happens to me now 4th time that i keep loosing a lot of Gear cause of this shitty Body despawn

2. Bodys hiding doesnt work properly. Fly sound is still there and how would you hide the body irl? Very hardcore unrealistic.

3. Why not carry a Backpack in your Backpack? I dont mean to place Items in it, just for keeping one for a friend or something...

4. A lot of icons on the ground just look the same. Makarov Mag, Maps, Kompass.....

5. 12K Blood. A Zombie onehits you unconscious and you bled to death

6. Zombies Aggro through walls and everything

7. Zombies hitting through walls and walking through walls. With the new patch Zombies walk through everything. Earlier you knew where this bug might occur but now you have to be cautious 360° in all rooms

8. Zombies randomly switching targets. Example: stood there watching a guy getting followed by Zeds.He was bleeding and + 60 Meters away. Suddenly Zombies turn around and run towards me....

9. Sync issues. In your point of view youre already in cover but the guy still kills you OR you already killed him and it takes like 2 secs till he falls down suddenly.

10. Night is mostly a bit too dark. Kinda unrealistic. No problem for me but when youre outside in the forest irl you can at least see you hands...

11. Soundeffects. Sometimes sounds like someone exceeds a wire fence, but theres none around. Same as eating sound now sometimes occurs when you walk.

12. Walking slow Sound. Even though you dont make any obvious noises crouching slowly, yet you hear your own footsteps so loudly that you would think you make too much noises. But the Ear displayed says you dont make any noises

13. Fly sound again. Its very loud and disoriented when theres everywhere fly sounds but no bodys. This and 1. are the main reasons in write this post.

14. Tents should be reuseable even if its not your own

15. Very important too. Why cant you stop the animation throwing flares, grenades or bandaging yourself. Sometimes you get attacked and are stuck in the animation for like 10 secs and die cause of this

Thats it for now. I made an extensive list but dont know where i put it atm.

In general I love this game, but some of these bugs or whatever it is make it very frustrating to play properly. And yes ofc i know its an alpha mod...

Anyway love that zombies hit harder now and you just spwan with less stuff

It's a mod in test mode...your feedback is invaluable to improving it, but I don't see what you expect at this stage.