Sign in to follow this  
kosugi

Pillow Talk - A closely monitored private hive server

As of 1/08/2013 the server is now called "It's Always Sunny in DayZ"

Hello there! My name is Kosugi and just before Christmas I decided to start my own DayZ private server. Currently there is no whitelist in place, but we do have people keeping a close eye on the server as well as Gotcha running.

Our chosen map is Chernarus and you start with the following gear:

Assault Pack

G17 with 1 mag

Bandage

Mountain Dew

Cooked Meat

Painkillers

Map

Watch

Flashlight

Nameplates are off, Death Messages are on, Third Person is on, Crosshairs are on, Tracers are off.

The server also offers a ton of vehicle spawns, including custom ones, as well as Care Packages and Wrecks.

The server is on GMT-11 so for most people in North America, the server is on daytime when it's dark outside.

The eventual goal is to have a friendly, fun community, and server events with prizes -- even guns that don't spawn in-game anymore!

Please check out our website to read the rules at http://sunnyindayz.com/

You can search for our server by using "It's Always Sunny in DayZ" or find it via Gametracker here: http://www.gametrack...92.200.71:3119/

Thanks so much for checking this thread out, and I hope to see you in-game!

Edited by Kosugi
  • Like 1

We've been having a lot of fun on this server lately with events when people are on. Stuff like scavenger hunts and crowbar battles for prizes like guns and vehicles!

We encourage everyone, bandit or not, to come and join us. We strive to be a friendly community that supports both sides of the DayZ struggle. Come check us out!

Bump

I've been playing on this server for two or three days now and it's been great so far.

This server is pretty damn awesome, i played on it with a friend a few days ago and we got geared up within a few hours. We found a car, sniper rifles and ghillie suits. The admin is also a really nice guy, he was giving lifts around the map in his chopper and he even did server events which is a great idea.

8/10 rating for this server. It isn't 10/10 because i found that the loot spawns were a bit messed up and sometimes loot didn't spawn and also there was one guy claiming to be an admin and spawning stuff in, not sure whether you wanna check that out or not, but still, great server, love playing on it

This server is pretty damn awesome, i played on it with a friend a few days ago and we got geared up within a few hours. We found a car, sniper rifles and ghillie suits. The admin is also a really nice guy, he was giving lifts around the map in his chopper and he even did server events which is a great idea.

8/10 rating for this server. It isn't 10/10 because i found that the loot spawns were a bit messed up and sometimes loot didn't spawn and also there was one guy claiming to be an admin and spawning stuff in, not sure whether you wanna check that out or not, but still, great server, love playing on it

If it was Jam, he's the other admin and has the ability to spawn stuff in via the web interface.

What do you mean about the loot spawns? They have been functioning just fine for me and everyone else as far as I know. Keep in mind that you must be at least 30m away from a building for loot to spawn, so if you pull right up to a building in a car and run in, nothing will spawn. Let me know the situation there and we'll work it out.

I know you have to be at least 30m away and i do that, i wait at least 2 or 3 minutes, but when i run in, there is nothing