Sign in to follow this  
MysticAran

Accused of hacking? please help

Hello everyone i just got back to playing DayZ and for some reason it says something "Global Ban" and some numbers and letters whenever i join a server. Is this a bug? or did i get banned for some reason? i never used a hack in my life but i run into hackers though. If any admins know why i'm banned please tell me. Or if this is a mistake please unban me. thanks! :)

There's almost no way to appeal a Global Ban, you probably ran some script or "fps upgrade" or something.

Or you're playing innocent. Either way, you're banned and it's staying that way.

We need a new graveyard song, I'm serious. These 'trolls' keep on posting: Oh I got banned for no reason, global ban? I think not". Freaking stop it. I hope you are trolling.

I havent been playing DayZ for like months you dont have to believe me but im just saying i have no idea why im banned. Troll or not im just finding an answer

I havent been playing DayZ for like months you dont have to believe me but im just saying i have no idea why im banned. Troll or not im just finding an answer

3 new threads per day says the same.

Hello there

Read all the appropriate stickies and check the info at the BE site.

There's 2 main reasons for a GB.

1. you or someone using your PC scripted

2. you or someone using your PC downloaded a key stealer disguised as another program (a DAYZ optimiser for example)

If it's a non legit ban BE will overturn it. But those are rare.

rgds

LoK

Gotcha bro.

Hello there

Read all the appropriate stickies and check the info at the BE site.

There's 2 main reasons for a GB.

1. you or someone using your PC scripted

2. you or someone using your PC downloaded a key stealer disguised as another program (a DAYZ optimiser for example)

If it's a non legit ban BE will overturn it. But those are rare.

rgds

LoK

Gotcha bro.

Orlok doesn't even have to post now!

A clan member from america had the same problem, hes an honest player that would never use a hack and he got globaled and subsequentially unbanned. So dont just jump to assumptions, maybe hes innocent? Major game companies can fuck up too you know.

Edited by evil.piggeh
  • Like 1

A clan member from america had the same problem, hes an honest player that would never use a hack and he got globaled and subsequentially unbanned. So dont just jump to assumptions, maybe hes innocent? Major game companies can fuck up too you know.

Yes, but Battleye rarely makes mistakes.

And your clan mate lived across the world, anyone can act nice and still do dirty deeds without anyone knowing.

If there even was a reason behind why i was banned im just asking for what did i do to deserve this

Well it is possible your CD Key was stolen. Did you download any program that claimed to do something like increase your FPS?

umm not that i know of but the other day i tried updating ARMA 2 then it said "wrong CD key" that probably was the reason why. So i tried reinstalling Arma 2 and Arm2OA then when i joined a dayz server it said "global Banned"

Some sht happened to me today. I've found a tent with m16 or m4 with red dot colimator and flashlight attached to it and some mags. So i¨ve picked it up and some admin plugins or something like that called monkey or somehow like that sayed i have been caught when hacking a items. Just a WTF?! moment ? Any advice ?