Sign in to follow this  
leemo1984@googlemail.com

Taviana... Stealing a helicopter like a pro...

That's pretty nice!

btw, is downloading Taviana worth it? I see alot of servers for it but I don't want to take the time to download if it's not fantastic.

That's pretty nice!

btw, is downloading Taviana worth it? I see alot of servers for it but I don't want to take the time to download if it's not fantastic.

I suggest u dont get it, and i suggest u delete DayZ entirely.

You're cute. Go troll someone else, I asked a legitimate question.

• Like 1

You're cute. Go troll someone else, I asked a legitimate question.

Hey me too and you did the same, shame isnt it, its called kharma asshole

1000+ posts and u dunno whether to download a map or not? I think you're the one trolling.

and i still think your a retard sheep

Edited by evil.piggeh

Hey me too and you did the same, shame isnt it, its called kharma asshole

1000+ posts and u dunno whether to download a map or not? I think you're the one trolling.

and i still think your a retard sheep

I've seen your posts, you're nothing but a douchebag who's got nothing positive to talk about. You're also trying to call me retarded, when your post is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes.

And so what if I've got 1,200+ posts and don't know if a map's worthy to play or not? Maybe I've only played Namalsk and Chernarus?

I'm done replying to you now, I don't want to get this fine heli-snatcher's topic locked because you are starting a horseshit argument.

Taviana is definitely worth it! Especially if you play with a group... It's absolutely massive!

Well, I ought to check it out some time then, huh?

Edited by Welch
  • Like 2

I've seen your posts, you're nothing but a douchebag who's got nothing positive to talk about. You're also trying to call me retarded, when your post is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes.

And so what if I've got 1,200+ posts and don't know if a map's worthy to play or not? Maybe I've only played Namalsk and Chernarus?

I'm done replying to you now, I don't want to get this fine heli-snatcher's topic locked because you are starting a horseshit argument.

Well, I ought to check it out some time then, huh?

Dont contribute to a troll to me and I wont troll on you. Its very simple- Like you had anything positive to say? I posted a video just like this guy asking for honest feedback- instead you give beans to an obvious troll telling me "I'm going to dislike all your videos... Why? Because fuck you thats why" and what u expect me to be fucking nice to u?

Dont contribute to a troll to me and I wont troll on you. Its very simple- Like you had anything positive to say? I posted a video just like this guy asking for honest feedback- instead you give beans to an obvious troll telling me "I'm going to dislike all your videos... Why? Because fuck you thats why" and what u expect me to be fucking nice to u?

That's why? I didn't support his post, I just thought it was funny because it was stupid and spontaneous.

That's why? I didn't support his post, I just thought it was funny because it was stupid and spontaneous.

Thought u werent replying? PS. you started a sentance with "And" is also a grammatical error. so.. :P

Anyway- being serious, I dont like taviana because the map is too big and i struggle to stay at a frame rate where i find the game enjoyable to play, but your pc is maybe better than mine so just try it- if you dont like it just click uninstall. Very simple.

Edited by evil.piggeh

Thought u werent replying? PS. you started a sentance with "And" is also a grammatical error. so.. :P

The last response was actually legitimate, though.

Anyway- being serious, I dont like taviana because the map is too big and i struggle to stay at a frame rate where i find the game enjoyable to play, but your pc is maybe better than mine so just try it- if you dont like it just click uninstall. Very simple.

Okay, thank you for your input.

Edited by Welch

mine too see?

My problem is that I have awful internet (~200kb/s download speed), so it takes me a long time to download games and such, so I don't like to slow my already bad internet down with a download that could be trash.

My problem is that I have awful internet (~200kb/s download speed), so it takes me a long time to download games and such, so I don't like to slow my already bad internet down with a download that could be trash.

Dont get me wrong its a good map and well designed and such, i enjoyed the short time i played on it- but like i said its just the pure size of it my computer finds it difficult to handle than say namalsk. I'd suggest maybe watching some Taviana videos on youtube and make up your mind that way.

Dont get me wrong its a good map and well designed and such, i enjoyed the short time i played on it- but like i said its just the pure size of it my computer finds it difficult to handle than say namalsk. I'd suggest maybe watching some Taviana videos on youtube and make up your mind that way.

Well the DB map looks neat, so I guess I'll just find out.

Of the two maps that came out about the same time (Taviana and Celle) I found Taviana to be the best put together. Celle looked like someone drew the map using Corel Draw or something. The rivers shore line looks like a saw blade with all its jagged edges. Where as Taviana has a nice natural look to it's environment. If you get the dayztaviana.com version you wont have the custom skins like in the .EU version which is what this video was shot in.

I tried Taviana and it was really awesome, I only got to Serbia (Sebia?) before dying, but the buildings were fucking awesome. My complaint is the really low spawn chance in Residential loot, but I guess that's countered with the abundant malls and shopping centers.

Get back to your hole piggeh, you should of never came out :(, Jus' kidding <3...

Ontopic: Taviana is an awesome map, deffo worth to get it.