Sign in to follow this  
kris.rodway@gmail.com

Tooled Up (sort of), now what?

4 days in to my second character I have some ok weapons: cz550, m1014 and m1911. I for food, water and soda etc.

The only things I seem to be really missing are matches and antibiotics, and may be a tent.

So where or what to do next? Any fun suggestions or things to collect?

I have only caught a quick glimpse of another player......

Cheers,

Roderz

hyBUI.jpg

Haha very good!

Where do I find tents then to start my base camps? I have spent a good amount of time in supermarkets and residential areas to find none. May have a trip to nwaf or stary sobor see ifbthere is anyone around. Or maybe even a certain mountain........ cheers for the responses to so far

Haha very good!

Where do I find tents then to start my base camps? I have spent a good amount of time in supermarkets and residential areas to find none. May have a trip to nwaf or stary sobor see ifbthere is anyone around. Or maybe even a certain mountain........ cheers for the responses to so far

I only ever find them in stores, there's plenty of close stores close together towards the NE if you want to loot hunt

Go to Devil's Castle, just to see what's there, it's pretty cool if you haven't seen it. And yes, head north, much more up there.

I am heading over there as we speak.

Started south west of the map now heading east to start. Think I want to end in beresino or whatever that place is called. Where do you guys normally aim for?

Where do you guys normally aim for?

The place you said lol, its loaded with residential and some milatary tents in the city and then a airfield just north. its perfect for kitting up from scratch

I tend to stay around the central area near Starry/Novy but close enough to be within reach of Gorka and Berezhino, plenty of supplies for all causes eg, food, drink, medical, weapons, tents, useful equipment, vehicle parts. Very rarely do i ever need to head into the NWAF or have to engage many targets, though Starry gets a little rough from time to time.

Here are some general gameplay tips:

Run.. run .. look over your shoulder.. run some more.. eat and drink a bit.. run more.. find a really cool weapon.. run.. get shot

Haha. Hopefully it won't be me that gets shot. I always spend a while looking down the scope at tree lines etc before I go in to town. Only fired 3 shots so far though, so my first bit if contact will more than likely a short lived affair!

Today for our mission, we decided to try and help players stop killing themselves because of a bad spawn on UK 108. Filled up a couple of alice packs with loads of loot from shops, placed a tent at "Suicide" lighthouse between Kamenka & kamarovo, stuck in it 10 maps, a load of water botttles, medical supplies, a few hatchets, etc etc.. came back a few hours later and there were 4 bodies dead around the tent - which was pretty much cleared apart from 5 maps! so looted all the dead bodies back into the tent for others to find.. Back, to the drawing board.

That was a good idea, its a shame none of those people could understand what you were tying to do for them. Wish I had come across that at the start it would have stopped the 2x I have nearly died from lack of water and food.

I started just west of the lighthouse, decided to leave that area alone and head inland asap. I am still looking for a good server to play on? Would you recommend Uk108 then? I am UK based.

Try and find the matches, night vision, better weapons and maybe get yourself a vehicle and/or tent you can store some extra stuff in in case the worst happens.

Edited by mZLY

yeah, i'd recommend 108 Roderz.. it starts getting bright usually around 7pm GMT, if you play earlier it's always a full moon so the server is bright enough to move around without NVG's, it has its fair share of assholes & faces the same challenges all public hive servers do, but, I don't play anywhere else unless its completely dead, this last while it's been busy most nights there was around 50 on last night for most of the evening so gun fire could be heard ringing out all over the shop, sounded like there was a war going on..

Cool will give it a go next time I am on. Normally only get to play over the weekend due to work in the week, Unless I am lucky and the missus cooks! Been playing on a good German server not too busy, everyone just seems to get on with it.