Narly

DaResistance =DARC= Private Hive Chernosk server

Hey guys DaResistance formally a WarZ gaming group has moved back to DayZ although we still play WarZ and other games. We are looking for more members to add to our current 50+ members. The members that play dayZ is smaller than that of the other games we play so you can help us grow larger! Our server is hosted in U America! We are an international gaming group and welcome anyone!

If you are interested in joining our clan visit www.daresistanceclan.enjin.com today and click registrar!

To join our server put DARC into the server filter! Sometimes we do change maps so look under all maps! All members will have the tags =DARC=. Please respect all admins and members of our clan as we will do to you. Admins are very active and we have our own development team keeping servers at newest patches and moderating the server 24/7! Seya there!

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who has been showing up at our server and testing it! I see many of you like it!

lotta fun on this server tho i work alot so its late night pitch black scavengin for me mostly. got careless tonight after THREE DAYS RL of looting and crawling for hours cuz i broke me damn leg at Kog Castle where i found a gilly! I died of severe blood loss/got eaten in a barn on the eastern edge of cherno on the side of the road at the base of a mountain. i think bodies stay, right? if so loot the shit out of it. mad gear.

• Like 1

Body will stay for around 1-2 hours until it disappears. I'm glad you enjoy it! Also me and my admin team, and developers are Polling on weather we just make the server stay day time. Right now it's set at 2 hours of real life is one night. The rest of the day is daylight.

Also I got some extra supplies on me of you need any!

• Like 1

Hey guys new update! Due a vote of members of the clan we have decided to switch maps to panthera. It's a good map and you will now have to restart with nothing :( sorry but this map will be fun and just as active as the other!

Enjoy!

~Narly&Dev team

New server updates include the following:

In 1-2 weeks expect: custom starting gear. Map, hunting knife, and POSSIBLY a toolbox.

3-4 weeks expect: New anti-hack system. (Gocha-anti hacks), as well as Custom Spawn points, new vehicle spawns and more custom weapons and vehicles!

Enjoy! More updates to come!

Server is undergoing major updates! Server will be changing maps once or twice this weekend. All things you do on any map are saved.

Without the map changes we can't be sure that the updates were successful. Map after the update will be Namalsk! Enjoy!

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Narly,&Dev Team.

Server update:

Server will be down until January 6th-7th for a full server maitence and to implement some of our updates we mentioned earlier.

From Narly&Dev team!

Server back up as Lingor. Mp changes and updates complete!

Great news guys! 2nd private hive server is on its way! We will use it for 2nd map!

• Like 1

Custom inventory spawn!

Map

Food

Hunting knife

Compass

Matches