Sign in to follow this  
exile166

You're all pathetic

Hey!

I started playing about 2 weeks ago. I love this game.

This "community" is what will be the cause of this great mod to collapse.

The way these Senior players act with some sense of entitlement is just disgusting.

New people, chill the hell out. It just came out today, it will be fixed.

Unless the dev gets disgusted by how much of a shitty fan base he has.

Good day.

People are quick to react and voice what they dislike and the fanboys are quick to defend everything because they think rocket is infallible. He's not, he's human not a god and can and will make mistakes, that's why we have patches and discussions on features.

You have 1 post and just signed up today. I assume you signed up to bitch about the fact that you don't like the fan base? Great job there. -_-

You have 1 post and just signed up today. I assume you signed up to bitch about the fact that you don't like the fan base? Great job there. -_-

Yes sir.

And thank you.

Ya that somes it up for the OP. He made a point but then shit all over the community I actually thought for a second he was sensible.

op does make a solid point tho, the community is starting to get very hostile. pretty much any idea that someone suggests is met with flaming and complaining that they are a cod noob.

mortal online comes to mind when thinking of a similar situation, their forums were the same way and they argued and fought against any change/content in their game, and the devs started siding with them. game isn't exactly doing very well now

Well this update sure as hell splitted the community in half thats for sure.

We've been divided for a long time as it is.

Bandits vs survivors

Carebears vs PK'rs

CZ vs Winchester

Now its Hardcore "fanboys" vs Casual "newbs".

I think it comes with people's natural way of thinking in Black/white.

Hey!

The way these Senior players act with some sense of entitlement is just disgusting.

New people' date=' chill the hell out. It just came out today, it will be fixed.

Good day.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, this is the internet and that's how people are.

op does make a solid point tho' date=' the community is starting to get very hostile. pretty much any idea that someone suggests is met with flaming and complaining that they are a cod noob.

mortal online comes to mind when thinking of a similar situation, their forums were the same way and they argued and fought against any change/content in their game, and the devs started siding with them. game isn't exactly doing very well now

[/quote']

No problem with new ideas, some of them aren't that great, but I have seen some great ideas. It's the people that just come on here and talk shit about the devs because they don't like the mod or they find it too difficult that are the real problem.

It has nothing to do with rocket being infallible. It has to do with being a fu**** alpha version! This is not a final release! It's an experiment! Errors should be reported constructively, successes deserve a compliment. This is not the time to complain about anything.

Note: Never said anything bad about the Dev. I would stop after this one if i was him. But, thats just because I dont put up with peoples hostility.

And yes, one post. Sorry about that. You just pretty much fit right into the "Senior" pricks.

Note: Never said anything bad about the Dev. I would stop after this one if i was him. But' date=' thats just because I dont put up with peoples hostility.

And yes, one post. Sorry about that. You just pretty much fit right into the "Senior" pricks.

[/quote']

If you're talking to me, I would like you to know that I have never acted as if I'm entitled to anything. In fact, I'm one of the ones who is completely against people who act like that. Both new guys and guys who have been here longer can piss me off easily by acting like rocket owes them something. I just pointed out the fact that you had went through the trouble of creating an account to make one topic entitled "You're All Pathetic". I'm sorry, but that in itself is pathetic. Also, I wasn't talking about you talking bad about the Dev. However, I understand how it came across like that. I was replying to someone else who posted that the issue was people not liking new ideas. I have personally seen some great ideas, but I have also seen some extremely pointless ideas. However, I also noticed that people becoming hostile towards the Dev seems to be happening more and more for no apparent reason, and that's becoming a problem.

Anyway, next time you make a post entitled "You're All Pathetic" and then you go and lash out at people, I would wait a while after making the account. First impressions mean a lot in the world whether it's on the internet or in real life, and you just made a horrible one. Also, don't expect there to not be negative feedback to something with that title.

Hey!

New people' date=' chill the hell out. It just came out today, it will be fixed.

Good day.

[/quote']

It's like reading the World of Tanks' forum. All people do is bitch and fight.

Someone voices their opinion and the basement dwellers suddenly show their typing ability and troll the fuck out of that person. It is very pathetic. They could all get cancer for all I care.

Trolls are pathetic humans who deserve nothing less than to be drawn and quartered.

Bandits vs survivors

Carebears vs PK'rs

CZ vs Winchester

It's because when people think color, they think rainbows.

Rainbows + DayZ = GAAAYYYYY!!!!

So yeah, it's all black and white.

Bandits vs survivors

Carebears vs PK'rs

CZ vs Winchester

It's because when people think color' date=' they think rainbows.

Rainbows + DayZ = GAAAYYYYY!!!!

So yeah, it's all black and white.

[/quote']

But...there ARE rainbows in DayZ when it rains. O_o

Bitch please, you think this community is divided, you didn't see Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising's forum. Probably because most of you were intelligent enough not to go there.