Dayzilla

[Super Sneaky Secret Service]Cherno private hive server located in Dallas, TX (200+ vehicles, choppers, custom loadouts/buildings) (WHITELIST OFF)

Jtcmw.png

Just for reference if he wants to come here and complain.. This happened, and then he teleported directly to me.

lol that's funny as shit so yeah love to apply for wl/discover my guid....

Welch. You should be good. Mordred is done.

Do not put your GUID on this forum. If you can't access ssss.dopefiend.us, just tell me here that you would like whitelisted, and list your in game name so I can find your GUID.

Guys please apply for whitelist before joining for the first time. I have most people added, but some are missing.

ssss.dopefiend.us

Edited by killercreampie

i'm good? got the teamspeak set up btw. ssss.dopefiend.us in teamspeak search?

The TS server is dopefiend.us:5555. You were ok before, but I needed to reset the list before the changes had taken.

Guys- The best way for us to keep the server hacker free (right now with 2 admins) is whitelist. I've been seeing a lot of people joining and getting kicked, but not making post about it. I will get your GUID.. Just join the server and post your in game name. It takes a couple of minutes, and leads to hacker free play.

I wish I could say it was 100% hack free without the whitelist, but I do not have the time to be watching logs while working. If I am home and watching (5 PM-12 AM) everything works pretty well, but that doesn't account for sleep and work.

Please do not hesitate to sign up. I work full time, and all entries will be added to the DB by 6 CST if post is made during the day.

We are enjoying the new faces, but not the hacks that a forum post has brought us. There are on average at least 4-5 hacking attempts a night without the list on. With 12-15 players whitelisted 0 hacks. I can say with confidence that when the server first opened with whitelist we had 0 hacking with a solid 20 players a night.

Also thanks to the SilentWarrior for working with us on his admin tool/anti-hacks. It works great, and seems to be the best RCon/Anti-hack/Database client that I've used.

I am also looking for some more help on the admin front. Needs to be someone experienced. Shoot a PM to myself or get at my skype from my profile.

-Killer

Edited by killercreampie
  • Like 1

Just wanted to drop by and say how great this server is.

Made it my "home" a few days ago and have already started to see the prescence of some "regulars." That is always good to see.

Anyways, check it out everybody. Great admins, great players, great server.

• Like 3

PM me for whitelist.. Join the server. Get kicked. Then PM Killercreampie. I will whitelist as soon as possible.

Added a bunch of GUID's to the whitelist tonight!! PM/Skype/ssss.dopefiend.us to get in the server.. My skype is available in my profile.

1.03.13 7:15PM CST - Server is down. The server is unable to connect to the bliss database. Hopefully it will be back up tonight. Please register for the whitelist.

Well shucks, hadnt played all day...finally got settled in and ready to go and its not up :P

oh well.

Hey fellas.

Wanted to let you know about a "Kicked From Game" message I received earlier this evening.

I was exploring a certain area of the map (not outright saying to protect the area's loot) . While there, I discovered two vehicles and a tractor. I got in all three of them to see which were in the best condition, drove them for a bit to hide them elsewhere. I then got back into the one vehicle I was going to use to travel to my final destination.

... but then, I lost connection to the server. When I tried to reconnect, it said I was kicked from the game for "vehicle spawning" ... or something to that effect. I then completely shut the game down, reconnected, and it let me in without a problem.

Just wanted to let you know that I was not spawning vehicles (don't even know how). Perhaps your anti-hacking programs thought I was spawning vehicles because I climbed into three of them in a very short span of time?

Anyways, just a heads up. Hopefully the server is up and running soon.

Edited by DrHouse

Server is up.. Most have came up while I was asleep.

Oh.. No duping/duplicating. If I catch it.. It's a ban.

But he says that they did not..

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:07] (Group): we were talking about whether we should dupe our car parts

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:29] (Group): coz in a different serrver we both took a wheel

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:29] (Group): and it worked

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:37] RCon admin #0: (Global) Duping is duping.. And all of you have the same gear..

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:45] RCon admin #0: (Global) I am throwing this out there.

[2013-01-04 | 09:39:11] RCon admin #0: (Global) No duping. If I catch it. It's a ban. I am sorry, but this is not minecraft.

• Like 1

Server is up.. Most have came up while I was asleep.

Oh.. No duping/duplicating. If I catch it.. It's a ban.

But he says that they did not..

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:07] (Group): we were talking about whether we should dupe our car parts

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:29] (Group): coz in a different serrver we both took a wheel

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:29] (Group): and it worked

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:37] RCon admin #0: (Global) Duping is duping.. And all of you have the same gear..

[2013-01-04 | 09:38:45] RCon admin #0: (Global) I am throwing this out there.

[2013-01-04 | 09:39:11] RCon admin #0: (Global) No duping. If I catch it. It's a ban. I am sorry, but this is not minecraft.

can u whitelite a fi me

Guys. I am away from home, and having issues connecting to the remote PC that we use to run the whitelist program. I may shut it down, but with limited access I cannot admin the server as it should be. Everyone please hang tight as everything should be back to normal soon.

1.10.13 Home for 2 dayzzzz. I will be unlocking the server for PvP fighting tonight. Starting load out will be modified for new players and those who want better gear. Join for PvP based night of fights. Whitelist works folks (you just have to sign up). Whitelist will be turned off.

Well last nights special loadout went well. I was (honestly) hoping it would be less PvP on the coast and more folks heading North because they had gear. Had a lot of new faces, and only a couple of hacking attempts. I hate to beat a dead horse, but it would be great if people make a post with their name (if they have played) so I can whitelist them.

01.11.13 Server will be locked at night and during the day when the admins are working... Atleast until we have a good daytime admin again. I will not allow hacking going on while I'm at work. Players who register @ ssss.dopefiend.com and make a post or PM killercreampie will get the password for the daytime/late night play.

I'll take a try.

I saw you were on the server for a couple hours if I remember correctly. Thanks for coming by and playing. Hope to see you again!