Sign in to follow this  
TheThrasherAsh

New Player Looking For Group/Partner

Hey, I'm a new player to Dayz, I've played Arma 2 a bit so controls are fine and all that stuff.

I'm 18, have Skype. Just looking for 1-2 players to play with to make those crappy long trips more fun and to watch each other's backs.

Simple request, I don't care if you're new like me or some Dayz veteran.

I'm not some Nazi on your age but I would prefer 15+ just for the sake of maturity and a more bareable voice (sorry)

Simple request.

• Like 1

I'm up for it, add me on skype: markyosullivan

I'm 18 from Northern Ireland.

Come to this server ecf af there we can play also play on many publick server and can hook you up with any gun you need on most servers :lol: just ask for me madhellsing and people will help youon the privite server ecf is elite comand force and animal farm server I also just got a program to video the progress on youtube

Edited by madhellsing

Come to this server ecf af there we can play also play on many publick server and can hook you up with any gun you need on most servers :lol: just ask for me madhellsing and people will help youon the privite server ecf is elite comand force and animal farm server I also just got a program to video the progress on youtube

Any gun I need on a public server? Sounds legit! Where do I sign up!?!

I can load up my atv just tell me what gun you need and I can meet you somewhere most likely out by where you spawed I'bring the guns on me. and drop them I got a few coyote backpacs too hit me up on skype I guess..chris79jc and we can arange the meeting. I'm friendly :rolleyes:

Hey wondering if I could also play with you guys? Don't worry, I'm 15+.... Skype:timole21029