Sign in to follow this  
nutsfathead23

need a group

Yo, dude.

I'm looking for a small group or something too, I'm fairly new to Dayz but I've played Arma 2 a bunch so controls are fine,just need someone to have my back and talk to whilst making those long tedious trips all over the map.

I'm 18, have Skype or could easily get Teamspeak if that's your thing.

Yo, dude.

I'm looking for a small group or something too, I'm fairly new to Dayz but I've played Arma 2 a bunch so controls are fine,just need someone to have my back and talk to whilst making those long tedious trips all over the map.

I'm 18, have Skype or could easily get Teamspeak if that's your thing.

sounds good whats you skype name

hey there im looking for person to play with.

im 14 and i know what im doing while i play dayz and i mostly act mature but sound a bit young

Hey, I'm a veteran player, I was the founder and leader of a big clan with more than 70 members, I'm 17 and am getting bored of flying solo. I'm in the UK and have Skype and mic

What's up guys.

If you wanna group up some time, tell me.

I'm getting bored playing DayZ alone as well. Im in the US so timewise we may only get to play a few hours but my Skype is Hansel.1189

Hey guys, to keep it short, I'm also looking for a group. I've been gone from DayZ for two to three months now and albeit a little rusty, I believe myself to be at least relatively experienced. I also hate flying solo and wouldn't mind joining a group again. My skype is Darkhilt and I'm in GMT +8, doesn't really matter what time you'll be on but generally only have time to play during some weekdays and most weekends if I'm not working.