InclinedWorks

Some NVG and m107 banditry at NW airfield

This is why I do not go to the airfield at night. No NVG yet.

catch22. NVG only spawn at the barracks in the NWAF. If you discount the heli crashes.

Would have been better if you weren't on a server that tells you the exact range. Nice gear anyhow.

Your partner sounds like a retard. He's got a lisp first of all, and justifies your killing cus they were being stupid? No...They threw flairs in a desolate area, especially seeing as it was night and usually people abandon servers once its night time, they weren't being dumb. Not everyone has NVGs.

So if you have a backpack and then pick up the M107 it doesn't take away that backpack slot?

M107 sniper rifles are like any other rifle in the game. A friend of mine uses an M4 with an M203 and an M107.

By the way, you guys are not very smart when it comes to uses the terrain to your advantage. Any good sniper team would have smoked you moving across that field the way you were.

L2Overwatch.

Why does your M107 not take up a backpack slot? :/ Mine did so I got rid of it. Don't regret trading it for a DMR, but..That just stings.

Why does your M107 not take up a backpack slot? :/ Mine did so I got rid of it. Don't regret trading it for a DMR' date=' but..That just stings.

[/quote']

I have no clue TBH, but we had a whole bunch of guns and I would of had my DMR that I looted from a camp but our tents ate everything single thing we got from the camp down to our 5 pairs of NVGs

your partner sounded like a retard whose was using CoD tactics. OMGAWD LETS RUSH EM! Then he mises that horde of zombies with at least 2 clips lol.

Should of let him rush em so he would of gotten Aked to the face by those guys or killed by the zeds