Sign in to follow this  
major_sheep

Need pickup at Cherno.

Yo guys. Yesterday I was dropped off in Cherno by one of my friends in a Chopper. Sadly he hasn't been online for a while and I need to get ff the roof of the Hotel to get back to playing the way I like, not sniping from the Cherno Hotel. I don't want anyone that'll tell me to drop my weapons or they will kill me or anything. I just want to get off this roof without killing myself.

Lol, a sniper stuck on the hotel roof in Cherno. No sympathy at all slick. You might as well make the jump, anyone that would come pick you up will probably just kill you anyway. lol

• Like 3

because i ate so much shit in this game, and i never had the privilege to be in a safe position like yours, where if you even die, you cannot be looted by who takes you down, i prefere to let you come to us by yourself. so..good jump!

or you can wait for your friend :-)

My god people you are so brutal. I prefer to believe that people are good until proven bad. Sadly i don't have a chopper to pick you up in. Just thought i should give my opinion

• Like 1

Well, thanks guys, I love it how people automatically assume I'm a bandit. Great job guys. I actually just joined a server and got teleported off and died. So, I always love to see the good in people such as jek0905 and Critanium.

Well, thanks guys, I love it how people automatically assume I'm a bandit. Great job guys. I actually just joined a server and got teleported off and died. So, I always love to see the good in people such as jek0905 and Critanium.

No offense, but what else does somebody do on a unreachable roof, Near newly spawners loot, With a Sniper?

• Like 1

Sorry that it ended with a hacker, but to be honest it does seem a bit suspicious that you're on a well known sniper roof with a sniper rifle. Can't blame everyone for thinking you're a baddie bandit. :P

I bet if someone came by to pick the guy up he'd try to kill the pilot and steal the chopper.

Guys, my friend dropped me off in a chopper, then logged off after landing it, and then it was gone. Yo see, my friends and I made a game called the Cherno Games. Look it up on Rage gaming and you'll find it. But I was the scorekeeper and the referee. That's how we knew who died and when they died.