Sign in to follow this  
mrgamerxpert

Helicopter music

What kind of idiot thinks oh i know ill play music after i raid a camp in the real world... Sir/Maam you have maybe one of the most idiotic ideas i've seen on these forums

What kind of idiot thinks oh i know ill play music after i raid a camp in the real world... Sir/Maam you have maybe one of the most idiotic ideas i've seen on these forums

big bad newbie acting big (says a newb)loudspeakers?...How is that stupid? i feel loud speakers are realistic what's wrong with them they are real,people have them on helicopters,so all your your complaining about is what people WANT to do with the loudspeakers now if you dont want to play music chasing after someone for comical effect then by all means don't but don't hate on people who do XD....rocket cant stop people playing music in direct chat infact i doubt he cares i mean its a game about doing what we want to do...so go away

Admittedly, after the novelty wears off the loudspeakers on a helicopter are almost certainly going to become a method of micspam.

Admittedly, after the novelty wears off the loudspeakers on a helicopter are almost certainly going to become a method of micspam.

Finding and maintaining a chopper just to micspam is, well, waste of his time so it's his own loss.

Helicopters in real life do have loudspeaker and police often micspam it when chasing fugitives tho :P