nashable

DayZ "The Return" - 1xPublic / 1xWhitelisted, Spawn with Guns, 500 Vehicles, Random Map spawns, Dynamic Heli Crashes (from 1.7.5), Base Building!

... No downloads required!

www.DayZGaming.com presents a unique DayZ experience blending PvP elements from our popular Utes PvP server with an end-game experience for those wishing to organize a whole new level of DayZ Play!

DayZ the Return:

"Two years after the outbreak the war was won, but at a cost. The world had been pushed to the brink under the relentless horde of infected. While mankind is safe a great deal of the planet is still occupied by those who didn't survive the plague.

With the world's professional militaries resources heavily depleted a new way forward has been proposed. Those that lost everything are given an opportunity to stake a claim in a new world. Chernarus has been selected as the first phase of "Operation Takeback" in which the UN has authorized Mercenaries, PMCs and individual treasure hunters a stake to any land they can clear of the infected threat and fortify until standard government functions can be implemented.

This has created what is being called the 'Grey Rush' in which people are sweeping Chernarus and building fortified positions, there is no law and every day more and more heavily armed groups are landing ashore.

Cherarnus itself was considered ground zero for the infection and with it spreading so quickly a great deal of supplies, equipment and vehicles remain. In a world with now limited resources it's a gold mine of untapped potential!"

---

Technical Details

---

Server Name - Search for DZG to see our list of available servers

IP: 64.94.100.86 (all servers are on the same ip)

All servers are in veteran mode.

DZG 1 PVP Spawn loadouts, Public: 2332 (Always Day)

DZG 2 PVP Spawn loadouts, Whitelisted: 2369 (Always Day)

... Added bonus for those wanting a more traditional DayZ Experience with all these extra features:

DZG 0 Normal DayZ Spawn loadouts with whitelist: 2317 (Normal Day/Night Cycle)

Minecraft style building enabled on all servers (see video link at the end for details)

Slots: 50 (per server)

Active admin team, also running Gotcha, Side chat enabled with special kicking process for those trying to spam side-chat VOIP.

Details: On our PvP servers you will spawn with rotating kits that change every 30 minutes, we have in-game leaderboard announcements and players can now build persistent bases using dayz item components (e.g. Tank Traps, Wire, Wood, Scrap metal etc.) to create large bases with individual keypads and locks so you can secure vehicles and tents to you and your clan. We have the G36 weapons added in to our crash sites. Crash sites also are unfamiliar to those being implemented in 1.7.5 where they spawn on the map over time rather than at server start. We've also got extensive (500+) vehicle spawns, including new vehicles not seen on the DayZ Chernarus maps.

Players will parachute into the map to prevent any form of spawn camping.

For the full list of changes please visit this link:http://www.dayzgamin...-1-2/post/first

If you're curious about the gameplay and some of the features check out these live stream recordings from some recent DayZ Live Streamers:

http://www.twitch.tv...293913?t=27m20s

http://www.twitch.tv...9934?t=1h25m30s

http://www.twitch.tv...3265414?t=8m35s

Admin note: We want to see which groups can organize and try to 'control' as much of the map as possible. We're looking at how we can reward/formalize in the future and would love to see organized PvP groups interact with groups wishing to rebuild Chernarus.

Finally if you're curious how the base building works see this video below:

(Credit to Daimyo21 for his work) Edited by Nashable

Way to go Nash! I feel like this one will take off, especially with the popularity of the Utes PvP. It is about time some life was breathed back into Chenarus!

Just another update, we've added a ton more vehicle spawns to around 300. We've also included a new feature where those with a toolbox can salvage other vehicles and siphon fuel. We've had plenty of players so far but would love to see more!

/bump for the level of awesomeness :D check out the new change log notes, this server has added many new unforseen and unexpected changes --> www.dayzgaming.com

best server i have played on.

My In game name is Josh "room mates computer" . I'll be changing it to Seth today.

• Like 1

best server i have played on.

My In game name is Josh "room mates computer" . I'll be changing it to Seth today.

Thanks Seth - Appreciate the kind words.

Due to the massive demand we've been getting we actually have a 2nd server up and running now with a whitelist. Please consider us as the next server you play DayZ on.

Another update - We're now offering custom skins for players and our whitelisted version of the server is getting more and more players every day. We are still looking for clans to come join us or for people to become members.

http://www.dayzgaming.com