Sign in to follow this  
Hermione Granger

Wanting to play with a small group of Bandits

Want to play with a small group of peole, or large depending on how many people want to play MUST HAVE MIC I don''t have Skype and pfere Ventrillo, the Server is of your choice, I am younger but not the Children from Call of Duty that complain about stupid things such as PvP, forgive my young age. POst below if you would like to join

I would be interested, I am 16, looking for someone to go up north to go helicopter hunting with. I play on a specific private hive server though, so that might be a problem. I also prefer skype.

I would be interested, I am 16, looking for someone to go up north to go helicopter hunting with. I play on a specific private hive server though, so that might be a problem. I also prefer skype.

Hmm could do it, I am not familiar with Skype, and I do not have a Webcam, I accept if you wou;d please tell me how to work it, I play on Private Hives, and FortBandit Servers so no problem

I can use another talking service that you may be more familiar with. When you get your mic we can start playing. You can download skype for free and add me though. Create an account and download the software and send me on this topic your name! :)

KK, I was wondering if you would be alright with a Caln Tag after we play together for some time, if you accept it would be [WaS] Wolves Among Sheep, it does however sound quite stupid Lol