Sign in to follow this  
DTsoy

Wasted my money on WarZ (Alpha? Beta? Foundation? Whatever...) So I'm coming back to DayZ

So I bought WarZ just to try it out. $15 down the fucking toilet, honestly. What disgusted me the most was the stupid pay-to-win aspect IN A GAME WITH A FEE TO BEGIN WITH. Completely defeats the purpose.

Whatever. Anyways, I'm gonna come on back to DayZ - Could you guys sum up real fast for me the major changes that have occurred since June, and what the latest version of both ArmA2:CO and DayZ mod are? Last time I played DayZ was when melee weapons were first introduced.

Thanks

The only major change is that you're a traitor.

Stop being lazy and read the patch notes. I'm not your lapdog.

• Like 1

The only major change is that you're a traitor.

Stop being lazy and read the patch notes. I'm not your lapdog.

I'm a traitor for trying new things?

That's like saying someone who bought Battlefield 3 is a traitor to the Call of Duty community. Fuck off

If you bought it trough steam you can get your money back , steam made a topic about that.

I bought it off their website. My friends assured me it's worth trying out just for the co-op experience, so I said why the hell not

Edited by DTsoy
Please don't do that.

I'm a traitor for trying new things?

That's like saying someone who bought Battlefield 3 is a traitor to the Call of Duty community. Fuck off

I bought it off their website. My friends assured me it's worth trying out just for the co-op experience, so I said why the hell not

It was a joke...

Way to be a dick though.

This is another one of those topics that aren't really needed but since you asked for help, let me introduce you to that famous search button, top right of the screen. You could also go to the DayZ Information section, let's see here, oh it's only at the TOP OF THE FORUM? Yeah..

http://dayzmod.com/f...yz-information/

Edited by Draay
  • Like 1

Off topic but BF3 and all call of duty games are complete shit, but yes that's exactly what it means as those two communities hate eachother fiercely.

WarZ is trash and I don't know why you would be so easily tricked into buying it, didn't you atleast look it up on youtube or their GOD AWFUL forums?

• Like 1