Sign in to follow this  
Molestator

This is Madness - DayZ Chernarus - by http://www.tim-dayz.eu I Custom Mod I Crafting I New weap&vehicles

2e2mfz7.png

This is Madness - DayZ Chernarus (Beta 99113) [VET|3DP:ON|CH:OFF|WP:ON][uTC-8] - by

http://www.tim-dayz.eu

5.9.204.5:2302

We run our own DayZ version which we call TiMz (This is Madness DayZ), We have a lot more fun to offer and since we actively involve our community in submitting ideas and making decisions for the next TiMz release, you can actively be a part of what your DayZ experience will become!

- Private Hive (WhiteList enabled)

- 50 Slot Server low ping

- UTC-8 (Mostly daylight )

-Auto restarts

-ADMINS ON SERVER EVERYDAY

Settings:

- Waypoints = ON

- Crosshair = OFF

- 3rd Person = ON

- Side Chat = ON

- Custom DayZ mod

-Over 17 new skins like

- Outlaw clothing

- Punk skin

- New Insurgent skin

- New Bonesetter skin

- New USMC Veteran

- New Special Forces skin

- New Experienced Survivor Skin

-Added new vehicles

- VWGolf (the German version of the Skoda) added

- MTVR (US 10 ton truck) added

- BAF Offroad (Land Rover) added

- BTR40 (light russian armored vehicle without guns) added

- Mi17 (russian helicopter with 2 PK machine guns) added

- Vodnik with 2 PK machine guns added

- An1 (unarmed slow plane) added

-Added new weapons

M8 compact, Sa58 CCO and Saiga12 spawning at military loot spawns

- Makarov SD and Sa58 CCO spawning at military tents

- New ammo types for all the new weapons added to every military spawn

-New crashsites

-- F35B (US jet) crashsite added which spawns: Bizon, G36 SD with Holo optics, L85A2 with GL and Holo optics, MG36, Mk17 Sniper SD, M107 (read note below), medical Box, F35 ammo box, special foces skin & ghillie suit, nightvision & rangefinders, RPG18, generic loot

-New loot sites and military bases

- Whole new north eastern airfield with a office building, multiple tents and baracks (120/025)

- Whole new army base at Novy Log with 2 tents and 1 medical tent as well as 2 MG240 nests and the only ZU23 anti-air flak cannon on the map (090/040)

- Whole new army base at Pustoshka with 4 tents and 1 medical tent as well as 4 MG240 nests (037/072)

-Crafting system! Craft your own ALICE Pack or Coyote Backpack!(for more details see our forum)

-ADDED J.S.R.S support for maximum audio experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dwXwEwwPYwE

-STMovement added permanently on server! Say NO to stuck in doors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EMsRa-7Zb0U

-STBunnyhop added permanently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5jeQz6szRw

AND MUCH MORE !!

How to WHITELIST!?

Just join our forum and apply there! (

http://www.forums.ti...4-applications/)

See ya on chernarus survivor!

Edited by Molestator
  • Like 1

I would join you but I don't like to jump over so many hurdles just to play a game.

I would join you but I don't like to jump over so many hurdles just to play a game.

Just download TimZ and play ? how hard is that. Only JSRS is optional if you want

Edited by Molestator

Just download TimZ and play ? how hard is that. Only JSRS is optional if you want

It's not that it's the whole application to get white listed that kinda bugged me. How long does it take to get white listed?

It's not that it's the whole application to get white listed that kinda bugged me. How long does it take to get white listed?

if admin is online it takes 5 min., and if you play solo you need only guid/playerID and your nickname thats all! after post in application section just PM admin with these!

btw. craftable bases, like bunkers and ghuilie nest will be added soon

Edited by Molestator

Whitelisting really takes no time ;) - admin speaking here... If we're online and see it instantly it takes like 1-10 minutes max. If you applicate somewhere around 5 am in the morning, well... you may have to wait untill noon but still, this is no time :)

I bet you guys will enjoy playing on TiM DayZ because we have unique features, we had many features before they came to other private hives or even the retail and we deliver great support to all our players because we love our community!

Join us - you won't regret it

Yes Whitelisting takes a bit of time, but it´s the only way to keep the hackers away, so it´s necessary. We had the last hacker about 4 months ago on our server, so I think we do it the right way!

If we don´t whitelist you after 10 min because we are afk or masturbating just poke us in TS, and we can help you out.

We also offer Teamchannel on our TS for the active clans on our server.

The craftign system will be enhanced with every update, for example with the newest you are able to craft a CZ550 a self-bloodtransfusion and much more.

Weapons: We think variety is a good thing, because more guns enhance the game. Of course only if they aren´t OP. We have many AK variants, a shitton of M16/M4 variants,AKS, nearly all L85 variants, M40A3, 2 different SVDs, M79, VSS Vintorez, a few SCAR and M8 variants, the Saiga, 2 SA-58 variants, the SA-61, many G36 variantsand the M107, but with the damgage of a normal sniper rifle, and many more I probably forgot to mention. OF course all the vanilla DayZ guns are inclueded apart from the L85 AWS and the AS50.

Vehicles:Same thing goes for vehicles, variety is good, so we added a Littlebird and a MI-17, the AN-2 aircraft, a few offroad cars, a VOdnik and a Hummer and a SUV and again a few I probably forgot.

So see you soon on the server and in our forums: http://www.forums.tim-dayz.eu/

NEW PATCH

================================

// Crafting Changes:

- Removed Patrol Pack and Czech Backpack crafting possibilities since those backpacks drop

- You can now convert a steel bolt (from the crossbow) into a needle (if you have a multitool) and use this in combination with a blood bag to create a self transfusion which you can (obviously) self transfuse blood: Only downside is that you have a chance of 1 too 100 of getting infected, so you should make sure to have antibiotics with you - overall the blood transfusion for yourself takes about 30 seconds. This transfusion will give you 4000 blood back

- Lowered the requirements for crafting Alice & Coyote Backpacks drastically

- You can now craft compasses, hunting knifes, hatchets and CZ550s - check your ACTs (advanced construction tools) to see how to do that

- Removed a dupe bug on the shred clothes function

// Loot Changes:

- Boosted the possibility for clothing and linen / leather spawns to make it more possible that people will craft Alice / Coyote backpacks

- Increased the dropchance of the multitool and the advanced construction tools

// Map Changes:

- 2 military tents at the northern firestation in Elektro added

// Mechanic Changes:

- Zombie's view range has been nerfed to 200m (was 500m before)

- SMAW has been fixed (was stuck on player's back when trying to shoot)

- Some improvised fix for the more frequent debug spawns (again) has been applied (let's hope it works)

- All new vehicles have now a public scope (which just means they just now finally be able to be seen by anyone)

- The missing VW Golfs have been fixed (sorry for that)

- The new vehicles which have weapons finally got those working now (PKT fix)

- Bolts from crossbows now do about 5500 damage (this has been discussed in a long term and I can send you a 130 sided diploma essay which explains why bolts are more deadly than bullets) - quivers are still to come, the crossbow should really become a weapon of choice if availible

Edited by Molestator