brokenpixle

Looking for a few people to join mine and a friend's squad. ((English only please))

Hey there DayZ players! Me and a friend are looking for about two or three players to join our little team so we're more of a threat and less likely to be taken on by single bandits. We've already got a sniper and a scout/spotter and infantry so we're looking for more scout and one driver, anyone else who joins is a plus. We're not professionals and we're not bandits, we're casual and play exclusively on private hives so we can have multiple saves. If you wish to join us on our survival, leave a comment or message me and i'll set up a little trial game so we can make sure you're what we're looking for.

PLEASE NOTE: I have a lot of trials to organize so i wont be taking any more until i sift through the dirt to find the gold pieces that lurk within. (Please don't see that as an insult if we don't think you're what we're looking for)

Regards, Everspark.

Edited by Everspark

Hey guys! Im a very helpful and friendly player. I chose to do what benifits the group best! I would love to join a clan!

Hey guys! Im a very helpful and friendly player. I chose to do what benifits the group best! I would love to join a clan!

I'll set up the trial thing and speak to my bud. i shall contact you when we decide if you can come with us. (generic answer, sorry)

If you use Dayz Commander add me its Grimlock or skype Jaylock- id be glad to join you guys

I'll set up the trial thing and speak to my bud. i shall contact you when we decide if you can come with us. (generic answer, sorry)

I'm getting my Internet upgraded so I can play without atomic level lag in a few days so I request a trial. I am a good leader and I know military tactics I also know when I'm out numbered so I won't be wasteful with supplies and men.

I'm getting my Internet upgraded so I can play without atomic level lag in a few days so I request a trial. I am a good leader and I know military tactics I also know when I'm out numbered so I won't be wasteful with supplies and men.

Awesome, man. We've already got our squad leader but your tactics and input could come in handy. We needed someone with more driving skill than me cause i keep putting buses through houses and mowing down deer stands. Obviously there can never be too many snipers though so it's up to you! I'll speak with the leader to organize the trial and i'll get back to you as soon as i can! Stay sharp out there.

Awesome, man. We've already got our squad leader but your tactics and input could come in handy. We needed someone with more driving skill than me cause i keep putting buses through houses and mowing down deer stands. Obviously there can never be too many snipers though so it's up to you! I'll speak with the leader to organize the trial and i'll get back to you as soon as i can! Stay sharp out there.

Sounds good ill keep checking in on this post I will help in any way towards the betterment of the group. Thank you for taking the time to consider me.

Sounds good ill keep checking in on this post I will help in any way towards the betterment of the group. Thank you for taking the time to consider me.

No problem, i'll message you when the date and stuff is set. I'm still waiting for my bud to come online after he DC'd last night.

What kind of armaments are we talking about in this group M-16's assorted rifles? What kinda vehicles?

Well we play on several private hive servers so we don't start with gear but hopefully we'll be working with snipers, cars and high powered assault rifles. hopefully, no promises.

So I'll keep this short and tidy.. In my own opinion; Expert scout. Adept sniper. Reliable driver. Quite adaptable to tactics.

we've got enough interest for now. thanks for replying though.