Alucardnasty

}DRZ{ Dirty Rat'Z are recruiting Quebeckers and english players !!!

}DRZ{ is a New clan created by 2 vets , We play kill on sight game play ( no bambi or fresh spawn killing), and we act like Mercenaries ( third party) We chose to balance what ever side we feel to help ( good or Bad )

We want to form a small "knit" crew ( 6 members total would be nice ) We want to stay small so we can be invisible to our environments.We play stealth until told so. We will Accept new players into }DRZ{ we are willing to show you our secrets ! We are looking into Active members !!!! We would like to play with certain role like medic , scout, sniper ,spotter ect ect.

We also like our members to be mature we wont have a age restriction but the maturity level must be there. WE are EAST COAST players !!!!!!

What are we gonna offer ???

- Ventrilo access ( private server )

- strategy and squad gameplay

- Ambush of "hotspot" ( ex : North West Air Field ) , High traffic Road , High loot buildings

- Raids on Cities and player Camps / tents

- Fun Gameplay sessions

- And lots and lots of cans and sodas

Post your application here , we will contact you via steam

Player Name AND Steam name :

Hours of play ( per week) :

What Role will you be :

Experienced player ? yes/no :

DMR or M24 ??? ( explain your choice and why ) :

Edited by Alucardnasty
  • Like 1

Player Name AND Steam name : Killer Krueger

Hours of play ( per week) : 5+

What Role will you be : I'll accept anything

Experienced player ? yes/no : Yes

DMR or M24 ??? ( explain your choice and why ) : DMR - I find the mil-dots to be more accurate than the ability to just type your zeroing range, and with a bullet speed of 859 meters per second you can't go wrong! Furthermore, after my DMR saved my ass from 6 bandits with military-grade gear the DMR holds much sentimental value for me

Player Name AND Steam name : Elias, ILLE1337

Hours of play ( per week) : 14-35h

What Role will you be : Medic/spotter/sniper

Experienced player ? yes (400+h of dayz)

DMR or M24 ??? ( explain your choice and why ) : The DMR because of the high rate of fire and I have played more with it.

Player Name AND Steam name : Jonny - 11thereaper11

Hours of play ( per week) : As many as time will allow

What Role will you be : Im a vete of arma 2 standalone, and played sniper with realism units for 2 years, also have many over 100 hours of flying in the 15th MEU. If not then Point man, Im a good navigator and becuase i was in the UK Army for a year, i know how to read a map and compass using advanced methods, encluding triangleation of your or enemy postion! Contact me to no more!

Experienced player ? yes/no : YES (8 been playing Dayz Since day one!)

DMR or M24 ??? ( explain your choice and why ) : M24 - It is accurate up to 800 meters and is plenty for any enviroment withing arma2/ Dayz. As i was in the royal welsh regiment as a sniper i have experience with the UK weapon system witch isnt much different! Just feel comfortable having hold of this weapon

Edited by Jonny4568