Jackcgan

LOOKING FOR DEDICATED PLAYERS to fight the black bandits

the black bandits -BB- clan has put in barracks at cherno and elektro. there is also a new large city in between cherno and elektro with barracks as well :beans:

The black bandits have a very well fortified base, and they promised me that if i got enough people to join my clan, they would give us our own base. we we will have vehicles including :beans: choppers :beans:

military grade weaponry is very prevelant on this server, so as you can imagine it would be fun :beans:

The clans name you will be joining is Full Metal Jacket or [FMJ] :beans:

the server ip:74.222.5.250:2302

WHEN YOU GET IN SPEAK TO LT. DAN!!! :beans:

Well i would help you, i have enjoyed taking over their base. But a couple of my friends were banned for i believe no reason so i complained about it and now am banned from the black bandits server. Every time i join it says. " you were banned, So long whiner" :) The worst thing is I said i didn't want to talk about it anymore and they kept on harassing me and I just started ignoring them. Then when i came back i saw that i was banned for whining. :(

Yeah, the BB clan is corrupt. I don't play on their server anymore because of all the rampant admin abuse. Survivors beware!

Yeah, you have been removed from my clan. You must suck at being a bandit since you have to cheat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the BB clan is corrupt. I don't play on their server anymore because of all the rampant admin abuse. Survivors beware!

Thanks for the heads up.