Sign in to follow this  
Mossehh

Banned US 1031

Hi,

I'm not going to come on here and call these admins liars or whatever.

I've been playing on this server the last two times I've played and really enjoyed myself.

Today I hoped on with Yakov and another friend when i spotted a PBX in the water.

As the 3 of us sat in the PBX we saw a chopper head over us, so we decided to check out the Island with the chopper spawns hoping there would be one there.

When we got there the chopper followed us. It was in air hovering above us, we took a bunch of shots at it, The Chopper then landed and an AS50 took a shot at my friend, Then a Gun fight ensued,

At the end of the firefight I was the only one left alive, We killed i think 4 or 5 people and my two friends died.

I ran over to one guy i killed and looted his stuff (I grabbed his G36c and his backpack).

I then hopped in the helicopter which i had never flown before was guided by my friends on how to fly, as i started to get the hang of it I was Kicked.

I then rejoined and was admin banned for hack #37 i believe.

As I sat kinda speechless my friends asked what happened.. They said I was "flagged" by the servers anti-cheat for Auto-aim.

So like anyone who was banned from a server that they like i attempted to rejoin, but for some reason my attempt was successful.

When I arrived back into the server I saw my two friends get banned by Admin for "Auto-Aim"

I then asked questions and was Admin banned for "Hacker"

Originally i thought i was banned for the G36c i picked up because I've never seen them around

But as of now I'm not so sure, I'm pretty sure the people we killed were admins.

Im not calling you out, but Sihte I know I killed you and the other admin (Who's name was like Kasvoks or something).

I played with you last night or the night before, whenever i last played i wasn't flagged or banned.

We had another friend join to ask what happened and as soon as he asked he was kicked.

I'm an admin in a Counter-Strike: Source server and i know you have a job to do, but if you could consider removing the bans it would be greatly appreciated.

I mean I enjoyed your server enough to create a forum account on here and post for an unban.

I'll say "Hey, we don't hack." But there is no way for us to prove we don't.

I'm unaware of how your Anti-cheat works, but I can tell you that it is picking something up that isn't cheats and saying that is cheats.

Regardless if this Unban is successful or not, Thank you for your time.

Chris.

Edited by Mossehh

I would HIGHLY recommend to all server renters to get Gotcha Anti-hack. This has only happened with an extremely low number of small groups. In my xp script kiddies will run in packs (if not using server killing teleports and the like).

If this is a false positive then we apologize but Gotcha will just keep kicking you anyways till you find out what's wrong. A forum account at Gotcha might help. ;)

Send a PM to Sihte or me when enlightenment is found.

PS. G36's are set to be un-banned and lootable from choppers. Our server had an early release.

sounds like another childish admin that can't stand being killed. Hopefully this can be resolved.

I'm not sure you all ^^ should be posting in a banned section, I think its purely reserved for admins..

Otherwise this is just posthunting :I

sounds like another childish admin that can't stand being killed. Hopefully this can be resolved.

LMMFAO!!! Ya That childish Gotcha Anti-Hack doesn't like being killed and is vindictive. Clean the massive build up of . . . .stuff . . . .out your ears because your sounds are lying to you. :lol:

Edited by NoyZ

Thanks for your quick response.

I'm not really sure how/why we are getting flagged, but its cool.

Yeah, i understand that script kiddies like to run in packs. I've been in servers where they've completely taken over.

I can assure you that's not what we are, we are just a group of guys who roll out together. It just happens like that.

So i'll be making a post on Gotcha's forum, thanks for the info!

Thanks for your quick response.

I'm not really sure how/why we are getting flagged, but its cool.

Yeah, i understand that script kiddies like to run in packs. I've been in servers where they've completely taken over.

I can assure you that's not what we are, we are just a group of guys who roll out together. It just happens like that.

So i'll be making a post on Gotcha's forum, thanks for the info!

I really do hope you guys can figure it out. You are welcome back to our server anytime if this gets fixed. If there's anything further we can do to help resolve this short of asking to have it removed with no fix to the problem, please PM Sihte or I. Thank you and have a Happy Holidays!!

Ill say it again:

-Servers have logs

-Servers have anti-hack utilities installed

-Server anti-hack utilities register and flag any suspected hacks and/or blantant hacks

-Servers track every single action that happens

-The server registered that you and your friends along with a player named JOK3R were using auto-aim hacks

-The server's gotcha anti-hack KICKED YOU OFF without us doing anything while registering auto-aiming

-After the server itself kicked you, we banned you

-This is a privately owned server and we can ban players who we suspect are hacking

-Even if we removed the ban gotcha would continue to kick you for that script.

Edited by Sihte