Sign in to follow this  
Bladez 0f Fury

A quick tip for any weapon suggestions and Theater mode

So I've seen a lot of people complaining that there isn't enough "russian weapons" and that there are too many Nato weapons. I have one sentence for you. GO PLAY ARMA 2! If you PLAYED the actual game (and not just bought it for DayZ) you would know that the Americans are occupying Chernarus. If Z day broke out the AMERICANS would send out troops to try and stop said infection and there would be LOADS of Nato guns. (assuming the infection started in Chernarus, which would make sense) It really surprises me how stupid some of you are.

Now just too keep this on topic, I suggest you add in a Theater mode. Where you can save and replay your life. Only shows it form your view and you can't go out of your view. Only records form log in til death. Previous days are not saved unless specifically saved.

it's not stupid to complain there aren't enough Russian/soviet guns in an ex-soviet country, I think that is a fair thing to say considering how many nato weapons you find compared to what you'd expect to find in that country...

You dense moth-

You know what? Not worth it.

it's not stupid to complain there aren't enough Russian/soviet guns in an ex-soviet country, I think that is a fair thing to say considering how many nato weapons you find compared to what you'd expect to find in that country...

Well given that the OpFor is a group of rebels, I would imagine you would see MANY MANY more Nato guns over Russian Guns. It would only make sense that If you had 10,000 Marines deployed there at the outbreak and only 5,000 rebels you would see many more Nato guns. Not to mention all the US bases that would stock Nato Guns. It makes perfect sense that there are more Nato guns than russian.

Well given that the OpFor is a group of rebels, I would imagine you would see MANY MANY more Nato guns over Russian Guns

False, Russia joins in with Opfor after they think the Moscow bombing was made by the Chernarus government and the US Army. The weapons used mostly by Opfor were AK74's or AK107's. Nerdslapped. Edited by BwobBwub

False, Russia joins in with Opfor after they think the Moscow bombing was made by the Chernarus government and the US Army. The weapons used mostly by Opfor were AK74's or AK107's. Nerdslapped.

They are an Opfor but they aren't nearly as big. Many more US soldiers than any other in CHernarus,