Sign in to follow this  
Blooba

New player looking for someone to play with.

Hi everyone, i finally purchased DayZ yesterday and so far I've been having fun. Just died right now, I lasted most of today with an AK74 and 1 mag haha!

But anyway, even though I've had fun on my own, I am looking for another player who would like to team up. I don't have skype unfortunately (no mic or webcam, new desktop pc last week), but would be happy to use steam chat. Hopefully I can try out one of the other maps (Panthera maybe?)

:D

I'm up for it :D

Message me and I'll give you my steam. I'm also meetin up with someone at 10pm my time(eastern and he's gonna help me play)

Just message me for the steam

I'm up for it :D

Message me and I'll give you my steam. I'm also meetin up with someone at 10pm my time(eastern and he's gonna help me play)

Just message me for the steam

Wait, im in GMT+0 timezone unfortunately.:-( I should have said! I don't think I'll still be awake when it reaches 10pm your time haha. Sorry :-(

My 10pm is in 4 and a Half hours

Btw we can still play tomorrow

Edited by Lebenese

My 10pm is in 4 and a Half hours

Btw we can still play tomorrow

Sure! I should be on around 7pm my time onwards (think thats like 2pm your time?). Send me a message with your steam name

Hi everyone, i finally purchased DayZ yesterday and so far I've been having fun. Just died right now, I lasted most of today with an AK74 and 1 mag haha!

But anyway, even though I've had fun on my own, I am looking for another player who would like to team up. I don't have skype unfortunately (no mic or webcam, new desktop pc last week), but would be happy to use steam chat. Hopefully I can try out one of the other maps (Panthera maybe?)

:D

yo man, we could play im new here too and i have NO idea on what to do haha, watched a shit ton of videos tho.

Anyway im at GMT +1 and my steam id = Blackover90001 if u ever feel like u need some1 to play with im always there !

looking for someone to play with. im also new. skype is xxmichelboyerxx but i also have a mumble server so we can have some sorta better comunication other then skype later on